LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Is he cheating?

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 8th March 2018, 12:53 AM   #16
Established Member

Use DR Fone to recover the deleted texts.
usa1ah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th March 2018, 1:00 AM   #17
Established Member

I am going to say it sounds like he is cheating. I know you went through some problems during pregnancy and after your little one was born. That could have damaged the relationship on his side. Itís no excuse to cheat anyway.

Pull his deleted texts if you can get his phone again.

Also buy a couple of VARís. Velcro one under the driver seat of his car. Put the other one in the room he normally uses to talk with someone.

See if you can get any evidence before you confront him.

Hope you find the answers you need.
usa1ah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th March 2018, 11:35 AM   #18
Established Member

Spying, asking others to track him for you, going through his phone, checking his meds etc....Sure sounds like you already know. You just need to accept and you can't until something tangible backs up you feelings. Then whats your plan? Let it go? leave him? force him to fix it? Fight until he leaves you?

I'd left long before it requires to me go to these lengths just to get answers but I don't waste my time and energy on people who are just a life burden either.
I think everyone including your self deserves much better.
Mr.Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th March 2018, 11:43 AM   #19

Thank you all for the help. We talked last night. Is there a way to delete this thread?
Frustratedconcern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th March 2018, 12:07 PM   #20
Established Member

You mean you don't want to share anymore?
Awe.....I'm bummed.
Mr.Me is offline   Reply With Quote