LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

She literally rubbed my chest/peck?

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Like Tree7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22nd February 2018, 8:10 PM   #1
Established Member

She literally rubbed my chest/peck?

It was a bit of a tight spot in a doorway, but she definitely rubbed my chest/peck area on purpose with the palm of her hand.

I do like, but does this prove she has a thing for me too? I thought touching a chest would be quite flirty?
Sgthaytham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2018, 7:43 AM   #2
Established Member

Who is "she" ? A random woman in the doorway ?
mikeylo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2018, 8:55 AM   #3
Established Member

Yeah. Antecedent please?
caveman621 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2018, 10:30 AM   #4
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeylo View Post
Who is "she" ? A random woman in the doorway ?
No, a friend.
Sgthaytham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2018, 11:10 AM   #5
Established Member

Lol....we still need more context. Were you talking to her when she touched you? If so what was the conversation about? Did you say "hey, feel how soft my new sweater is"?...lol. Or was she just passing by and putting her hand on your chest was her gentle way of nudging by you since you were in a tight doorway? Normally I would consider touching a man's chest as flirty but there are scenarios where it might not be.
anika99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2018, 11:11 AM   #6
Established Member

Not enough info to make a rational decision on this. But some points to ponder....

1. Women are emotional and physical creatures. They don't read into such behavior when illicit ed by themselves. Men...Not so much. We can't just put our palms on the front of a woman. lol

2. If she is a friend, is there something different with your physical stature than normal? Like if you have been working out and your chest is more prominent, she may just want to "cop" a feel. Great for the ego-biscuits, but again...May not mean anything more than that.
BarbedFenceRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2018, 11:13 AM   #7
Established Member

You sure have a lot of women who like to get into your personal space, you woman-whisperer you.
GorillaTheater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2018, 11:22 AM   #8
Established Member

There has to be more that a chest rub in a doorway to prove that it's actually something of a romantic interest like she keeps asking where you are or if you are going to be there, etc...singling you out all the time. If not then it could be endearing affection.

The only way to find out a woman's interest is to simply ask her out on a date.

You are a fool if you believe that having each others passwords = trust.

Last edited by smackie9; 23rd February 2018 at 11:25 AM..
smackie9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2018, 4:16 PM   #9
Established Member

She may like you as a friend or a romantic prospect. She may simply be a tactile person. She may be a flirty girl. She may have just done it because it amused her in the moment.

If that is all there is, it is not enough to draw any conclusions but it is more positive then not.
d0nnivain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2018, 4:26 PM   #10
Established Member

Damn.... If every guy I gave a pat on the chest thought I was looking for something... I would be in trouble!

I am a toucher. OP I would caution you against reading too deeply into subtle things like this.

Did she give you a pat on the chest? Or rubbed your chest and pinched a nipple If the latter, it may be something more
Old 23rd February 2018, 5:18 PM   #11

Definitive proof! Do what you please, she wants it.
Sumting Wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2018, 7:40 PM   #12
Established Member

I had one friend who was constantly rubbing guys' stomachs! She was otherwise a ladylike fairly chaste person. I kept telling her she was going to wind someone up some day and be sorry. She just wanted everyone to like her and she was very likable. But it freaked me out. I do sort of think it was flirty, but again, this wasn't someone who ever really slept around. So maybe because she didn't sleep around, she just got her jollies that way, who knows. There were times when I felt like saying to the guy, C'mere, I'll finish what she started.