This girl is confusing the crap out of me...the way she stares AHHH!!! lol help

SmilingMartin

Okay...i just want to get this out of my chest!!!!

So the story goes like this...

I became really good friends with this girl that i had no feelings for or had no intentions of developing feelings for her. Well knowing my luck i end up falling for this girl, but not letting her know. One night she decided to tell me that she likes me but wasnt ready for a relationship. Anyways as time passed by we ended up making out a couple of times and i thought that this relationship is only going to get better. Boy! was i wrong, one afternoon she calls me and tells me that she had made out with a guy and that she was beginning to have a crush on him!!!!!!

I told "Okay thats fine" and i acted like i did not care. That was the last time i talked to her.

4 months has passed and.....

The past 3 days ive noticed that she is giving me looks from all the way across the room. I have her in my english class, i noticed that everytime i looked at her, she was already looking at me. In the hallways she would usually go a different way to go to her next class, but when i walk with her, she goes the way i go. Then there are days when she would just totally ignore me and not even say hi!!

What is going on lol.....i am confused as heck!

Wow, she sounds like she is playing games with you!

In my Nonverbal Communication class, we have learned that staring can mean a plethora of things. It can be good or bad depending on the context. It can mean intense focus, curiousity, attraction, disgust...the list goes on and on. So, staring, in essense, doesn't really mean anything in itself.

With this girl staring at you, however, I would think that either she is trying ot catch your eye, or finds you attractive, or perhaps you sit at a point in the room she likes to look in the direction of (this is subconcious eye behavior which is not abnormal), or perhaps she is thinking about things that happened between you two and unintentionally stares at you while she does that.

Personally, I think you should stay away from this girl. As a girl myself, I know that girls who act like that are not very mature, and she is probably playing games with your head, and probably many other male minds.

If you really want to know what is going on with her, get the balls and ask her straight up. If she gives you a roundabout answer, you know that she is playing games with you, but if you bring it up in a nonconfrontative manner, just casually, she may tell you what is going on. Good luck, keep us posted;)

Andrea

Originally posted by SmilingMartin

One night she decided to tell me that she likes me but wasnt ready for a relationship.

she is playing with your head SMILINGMARTIN. some gurls like to do this.

I want you to read the above sentence very slowly and carefully. It does not make sense. If a woman really really really likes a dude she is ready for a relationship right then and there.

Put 10% of the weight on what women SAY and 90% weight on what they DO.

• Author
SmilingMartin

Could she really be playing games??

I have known this girl for a while, we used to be really good friends...i helped her with her problems and believe me she did more than enough to help me get over my problems. The friendship that we once had was really good and i dont know why she would play games like that.

Another idea...ive been trying to analyze the whole situation, could it be shes acting like this because of the way things ended between us? How it ended from hangin out with her everynight and talking to her everynight to us not even talking?....or am i just being retarted lol?

I was slowly getting over this girl...but now im slowly starting to remember the great things about her and finding myself thinking about her a lot. NO ME GUSTA! haha

I dont know...i jsut dont find her the type to be playing games. Anyone have more ideas?? I can give out more information if needed....*sigh* i hate analyzing lol but please help