What are his intentions?

So i met this guy about a month ago when he came into my work (i work in a shoe store) and started talking with me, we totally hit it off (despite our 5 year age difference) and he asked me out for coffee. At the time i had a boyfriend so i told him that and that if his intentions were anything different then being friends that i couldn't go out with him.

well he got all offended and we didn't talk for a week (since then me and my boyfriend have broken up).

Recently we started talking again and he has been sending me cute flirty e-mails asking me to come over for some of his birthday cake and that he hopes i call and such. So then other night i take him up on the offer and go over to his place for cake, we end up talking for 5 hours about what he looks for in a girl and how he is very picky with girls and doesn't fool around with people for the hell of it.

This seemed really flirty to me, until he asked me to come lay on the bed with him, i said no and that i was fine where i was because although he said he was just trying to be a gentleman and let me lay down (cuz i was tired and had been working all day) he had been sending me mixed signals all night and i did not know his intentions.

By the end of the night we had talked about almost everything and when i was leaving i gave him hug goodbye and it seemed as if he was leaning in for a kiss when he changed his mind. By this point it was obvious that i was into him.

It has been 4 days since that night and we haven't talked at all, no e-mails no calls no nothing! I have no idea what his intentions were and if he is into me as well or if he was just trying to get me into bed and since that didn't work he has moved on.

HELP!

Originally posted by bronzebeauty

I have no idea what his intentions were and if he is into me as well or if he was just trying to get me into bed and since that didn't work he has moved on.

he was trying to get some action BRONZEBEAUTY. a man who was seriously interested in you for a relationship would not behave like that.

His real intensions were to have sex with a one night stand

thats why he did not emailed you and no calls

cause he was lying to you

maybe he got mad that he did not succeeed by having sex with you

thats a really good thing u did

just be patient and love will come to your way

u desreve a good guy who has good intensions about you and who will love you for who you are

take care bye