...Did he cheat on me with my friend?

Am in a LDR with my bf..when i went visiting him , i found a picture of a lady on our bed in his phone. when i asked about the photo, first,he said he did not know about the photo and the lady but the pillows on the photo resembled ours. He promised that before the day ends he would have given me a proof that the photo was not his. Later on , he comes and tells me that the photo was put there by a friend of his named Martin. Asked martin and he said the photo was his taken at his place . When i asked for proof he wasnt able to send me a pic of his bed n pillow.

My instincts told me that my bf was lying so after two weeks of not finding some truth i threatened to break up with him , when he finally told me that my friend was out drinking when she couldnt get home because she was too drunk to get to her parents so he offered to pic her up..brought her to his place .So he says she slept on our bed and took her the photo but he didnt go back to sleep till she woke up and they left the house. the lady who is my friend swears the never slept together, same as to what he says but i find it had to believe because the sheet they used had stains that show cums...if it was harmless, why did he have to lie about the photo being Martin's. Why didnt he call me to tell me he was going to pic my friend and she was going to sleep at his place? AM CONFUSED... PLEASE HELP

I think you already know the answer to this.

Innocent people do not lie.

Innocent people do not require 24 hours to invent a cover story and ask their friends to cover for them.

Innocent people do not make you think they are lying.

Dump him, and the "friend".

• Like 1

He obviously cheated on you. I think you already know that and are grasping at another explanation that will prevent you from going through the pain of a breakup. There is no other explanation. Sorry :(

• Like 1

He lied to you when your first confronted him and even got his friend to lie for him. Then when confronted again he comes up with another lie. It's a lie because if it were so innocent for the second explanation then there was no need to come up with an elaborate lie for the first one. Get it?

Like I always say if it doesn't feel right it's not. Even if nothing happened he lied to you, and he put himself in a compromising situation with this girl....bad enough don't you think?

now dump him.

mystikmind2005

I am someone who is usually very generous with benefit of the doubt, but not this time!

If his story was true, it seems reasonable that he would have texted you at the time of the developing situation, because, if true, it is quite an extremely interesting thing that a guy would definitely want to talk about, and yet he did not.

Oh, come on now. What is confusing about this? You're not that gullible.

Yes, I'd say without a doubt that he cheated. An honest person doesn't need until "the end of the day" to give you evidence. Cheaters and liars needs that much time to come up with a cover story. His is so pathetic it's laughable.

• Like 1
  • Author
I think you already know the answer to this.

Innocent people do not lie.

Innocent people do not require 24 hours to invent a cover story and ask their friends to cover for them.

Innocent people do not make you think they are lying.

Dump him, and the "friend".

thanks alot pegnose..i have dumped him.

• Like 3