(Girls) Do you usually tend to sit next to a guy you're interested in?

The girl I like sat next to me in class today when 1) I was the only guy in the room and 2) there were plenty of other seats available.

She initiated conversation and at times she would flick her hair towards me... her hair smelt really, really nice.

At the end she was asking me which way I was leaving and we talked until she had to leave to her next class.

What do you think?

Hmmm...there's not enough information to go by (ie. How often you see this girl, how she usually acts towards you, or what your previous interactions with her have been like),but based on just the info you've given, I'd say that this girl likes you! Make sure she's not taken though, because sometimes girls will act real relaxed and even friendly around guys when they are taken and they're not meaning anything by it.

I don't go out of my way to sit right next to guys I'm interested in (then again I'm shy lol), but I usually do sit in an Area where it's easy to see him, but more importantly, where it's easy for him to see ME. I think when girls like a guy, they're more interested in being in an Area where HE can see/observe HER. I think guys are more direct in sitting right next to a woman they're interested in. That's just my guess based on how I usually act around a guy I'm crushing on.

• Author
Hmmm...there's not enough information to go by (ie. How often you see this girl, how she usually acts towards you, or what your previous interactions with her have been like),but based on just the info you've given, I'd say that this girl likes you! Make sure she's not taken though, because sometimes girls will act real relaxed and even friendly around guys when they are taken and they're not meaning anything by it.

I don't go out of my way to sit right next to guys I'm interested in (then again I'm shy lol), but I usually do sit in an Area where it's easy to see him, but more importantly, where it's easy for him to see ME. I think when girls like a guy, they're more interested in being in an Area where HE can see/observe HER. I think guys are more direct in sitting right next to a woman they're interested in. That's just my guess based on how I usually act around a guy I'm crushing on.

Thanks for the response :)

Well I'm a pretty shy guy too, so I tend to "stalk" my interest from afar too!

Well she's only turned up to 2 of the seminars so far, but both times we have sat together.

It could well be just friendly, but I'm getting the "tensional vibes". I think the seminar next week will allow be to know if she does like me, or not... providing she actually turns up lol