LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Going on a date with a girl from work but she barely talks in front of other guys.

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30th September 2015, 6:18 PM   #1

Going on a date with a girl from work but she barely talks in front of other guys.

The title says most of it. We have hung out for the past two Mondays and I asked her if next time could be a date and she said yes. Things are great when were together. At work we can't really talk much but if were around girls she works with she will talk to me, but if we're around guys she doesn't. She kind of talks to them more. We haven't told anyone we're going out because its work. But why would she act like that?
jr4298 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2015, 6:20 PM   #2

It's called being an attention seeker. Don't waste time with a chick who will be talking to you one minute and then ignoring you once another penis enters the vicinity.
Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2015, 4:59 AM   #3
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr4298 View Post
I asked her if next time could be a date
Not smooth, dude! Don't ask... do!

But yeah, seems that when other girls are around she wants to claim you as hers, keeping all the other girls away. But when guys are around she wants to keep her options open. That doesn't strike me as very classy.
Old 1st October 2015, 12:18 PM   #4

You're probably being weird and over reacting.

Maybe she doesn't talk to you as much because she really likes you and doesn't want to weird you out bothering you too much.

Also! You aren't dating if you have yet to go on your first real date, you can't be possessive until after she agrees to be your girlfriend.
Jinx01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2015, 1:21 PM   #5
Established Member

This why I always say, don't date people you work with. Your emotions make you start having negative assumptions when they talk to opposite sex coworkers or customers......kind of like what you are doing now.

You are a fool if you believe that having each others passwords = trust.
smackie9 is offline   Reply With Quote