My story as the fOM....

seenallsides

Bit of a long story, but as my username implies, I have been just about everyone in this situation.

So first I was cheated on by my wife. She left me (and the kids) around 18 months ago. She insisted it was only an EA at first, only becoming a PA after she left. Personally, I don't believe it, but that's irrelevant now.

In my emotional turmoil, I started a relationship with a MW only a few weeks later. This woman had already been in a PA with someone else for the last 6 months, but ended it and started seeing me straight after. That should have been my warning sign!

I told myself "it must only ever be fun", something to distract myself from the pain of my wife leaving me after 17 years. However, I fell for her, very quickly.

Fast forward 12 months, and she has done exactly the same to me. I had suspicions, kept confronting her about it and she kept denying, insisting they were only friends (a bit like she told her previous AP with us).

I'm now really angry, and want to expose her to her BS. I REALLY want to do it. However, that has it's own difficulties which I might go into later.

I KNOW the best thing would be to just move on. But it's so hard when I loved so much, and got hurt so much.

You are just her sidepiece. Something she uses to stroke her ego. Why in the world did you ever expect "faithfulness" from her? But yes, do expose her to her partner please. Otherwise you'll be no better than your ex-wife.

• Like 1
Space Ritual
Bit of a long story, but as my username implies, I have been just about everyone in this situation.

So first I was cheated on by my wife. She left me (and the kids) around 18 months ago. She insisted it was only an EA at first, only becoming a PA after she left. Personally, I don't believe it, but that's irrelevant now.

In my emotional turmoil, I started a relationship with a MW only a few weeks later. This woman had already been in a PA with someone else for the last 6 months, but ended it and started seeing me straight after. That should have been my warning sign!

I told myself "it must only ever be fun", something to distract myself from the pain of my wife leaving me after 17 years. However, I fell for her, very quickly.

Fast forward 12 months, and she has done exactly the same to me. I had suspicions, kept confronting her about it and she kept denying, insisting they were only friends (a bit like she told her previous AP with us).

I'm now really angry, and want to expose her to her BS. I REALLY want to do it. However, that has it's own difficulties which I might go into later.

I KNOW the best thing would be to just move on. But it's so hard when I loved so much, and got hurt so much.

So...

Having firsthand knowledge of the pain of having been cheated on, and yet you jump into an affair of your own a few weeks later, and on top of that are eventually shocked and stunned when you get cheated on by the woman whom you cheated with....

That's Rich...lol

Please do yourself a favor and expose her to her BS and then get an STD Test.

Well now you know one bad thing will lead to another....karma :/ Hope you feel better soon.

Welcome to LS.

The lessons in life which don't kill us generally make us wiser and stronger. Most of us have experienced such lessons, whether related to infidelity or not.

I'm now really angry, and want to expose her to her BS. I REALLY want to do it.
Some tips from a former OM with long experience...

Don't do anything while angry. That's emotion acting without the benefit of intellect. Losing proposition.

If 'exposing', do it with independently verifiable evidence. That way, while your name can certainly be besmirched, the evidence is irrefutable. No 'he said, she said'.

• Author
seenallsides
You are just her sidepiece. Something she uses to stroke her ego. Why in the world did you ever expect "faithfulness" from her? But yes, do expose her to her partner please. Otherwise you'll be no better than your ex-wife.

So...

Having firsthand knowledge of the pain of having been cheated on, and yet you jump into an affair of your own a few weeks later, and on top of that are eventually shocked and stunned when you get cheated on by the woman whom you cheated with....

That's Rich...lol

Please do yourself a favor and expose her to her BS and then get an STD Test.

Welcome to LS.

The lessons in life which don't kill us generally make us wiser and stronger. Most of us have experienced such lessons, whether related to infidelity or not.

Some tips from a former OM with long experience...

Don't do anything while angry. That's emotion acting without the benefit of intellect. Losing proposition.

If 'exposing', do it with independently verifiable evidence. That way, while your name can certainly be besmirched, the evidence is irrefutable. No 'he said, she said'.

Oh I WANT to expose her. And the evidence I have (naked pictures she sent to me, as well as facebook conversations between us) should be pretty irrefutable. But exposing her will not be easy at all now, without some great risk to myself that I am not sure I am prepared to take.

And yes, Space Ritual - I DO get what you are saying. At the time I was a real mess - you could argue that she was even doing me a favour by giving me a boost when I really needed it. But alas, I *fell* for her.