My bf is white, hates white people and loves Asians. But I'm white?

I am white, my boyfriend is as well. He constantly (at least once or twice a week) talks about how much he thinks white people are pieces of ***** and scum of the universe. And then goes into his spiel about how unique, different and overall better Asians are, he even has a big back piece and rib tattoo of Asian culture. Tonight he kept going on and on about how much we suck as human beings and I went off and said, "well, why don't you just date an Asian then so you can stop whining." He ignored it and went on cursing all white people. I feel unattractive and hated.. We've been seeing each other for almost 6 months and I'm getting to the point where my self esteem is running dry... He also talks about how much he hates fat people. And I mean really hates them. He talked about one girl he tried to date before me about how she was too fat for him. I met her, she was maybe only 15lbs heavier than me (I'm 125 5'4"). I'm 20 and he's 30, I'm blonde and average weight but overall I know I'm attractive. Shouldn't he be satisfied? Am I just tripping out? I've been really stressed about this lately.. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Why listen to all of that anger and self-hatred? He clearly has issues, this will only get worse. My advice is to get out now.

He's white..........he hates white people. But HE'S white as well. The guy sounds a little angry. There are always alarm bells dear, don't ignore them, like this one for example.

I agree with everyone else. His anger is a big red flag and ignoring those signs will make your life a living hell. Lose this guy.

I hate ***holes. Your boyfriend falls into that category. Not sure how that works since he is a white dude but the last thing you need is to be around another racist and someone that sucks away your joy. Run away