I had to dump new girlfriend on the spot!

I couldn't trust her. I had a suspicious feeling she was a hoe. Let me explain.

We started dating just before New Year's. I met her at a coworker's party to be exact and she was extremely flirtatious. She's 24 and pretty cute so I saw some potential.

But just last night things took a different turn. I allowed her to use my laptop so she could log into Facebook to check her mail/send messages, whatever.

I didn't much of it until after she logged off, her mood seemed strange, so I questioned her on it and she laughed me off. My suspicions went up.

I logged onto the laptop and her Facebook account was still open and I saw she had several messages on there which was a red flag because they were all from random dudes.

I read the messages and I was none-too-pleased with them.

Two of them were from guys that wanted to meet up that same night, and she didn't deny them. My so-called girlfriend failed to disclose this so I did the next best thing: I set her up!

I used my brother's cell phone to pretend to be one of those guys just to meet her and guess what? She agreed to meet up outside of a supermarket. I busted her right there! She tried to pretend she knew it had been me all along but I wasn't buying it. I dumped her right there!

I'm sure many people on here feel I was justified in my actions. This girl is probably an Internet Prostitute and I wasn't hanging around to find out.

• Like 2
Philosoraptor

Well you found out the truth and did what was necessary. Just be glad you didn't waste any more time on this person.

• Like 1

well it sounds legitimate to me... BUT

May I ask what kind of messages the random guys were sending? was it obvious that the intent of the meetings were sexual?

I get that there should be no evident reason for your then girlfriend to have that many messages from random guys. How many guys did write her btw?

And when you set her up, did it at any point shine through that the point of the meeting was supposed to include intercourse?

And as far as I understood you were the one talking on the phone, right? To be honest I would definitely be able to recognize the voice of the guy I'm dating... maybe she did know it was you?

Ok... no matter what, you're right, I would have been suspicious too...

Billy1995fifa

Good on you. glad you won't be wasting time with your ex anymore.

Move on to the next girl and you deserve better!

by the way how many dates have you been on with this girl?

Just wondering.

• Like 1
  • Author
well it sounds legitimate to me... BUT

May I ask what kind of messages the random guys were sending? was it obvious that the intent of the meetings were sexual?

I get that there should be no evident reason for your then girlfriend to have that many messages from random guys. How many guys did write her btw?

And when you set her up, did it at any point shine through that the point of the meeting was supposed to include intercourse?

And as far as I understood you were the one talking on the phone, right? To be honest I would definitely be able to recognize the voice of the guy I'm dating... maybe she did know it was you?

Ok... no matter what, you're right, I would have been suspicious too...

Everything was through texting so she couldn't know. And there were no sexual talk, just crap like "what's good? wanna get something to eat at so and so?" and stuff like that. Enough evidence in my book.

And when I was texting her, I just made it seem like a casual meet up and she don't even know these guys so I knew right there she was fast, and I had to kick her ass to the curb.

you sound like a control freak, it's been like 2 weeks

How exactly ?

A control freak would demand she stop talking to these guys.

The OP, instead, came to the conclusion that this was not a situation he wanted to be in, so he removed himself. There is not really Anything controlling about that. He wants a faithful girl that he can trust. He didn't feel like he could trust her. So he left.

I fail to see what you are getting at.