Should I Believe Her?

Due to posters bickering on the previous thread between posters, taking away the point of the thread. I dont want 'holier than thou' answers saying she made out with a load of guys, slag. She has slept with 6 boys only (5 bas relationships - 2 years, 1 week, 3 years, 1 week, me). She is known as easy because of one girls bf she got with when he came onto her, this girl passed it around the whole town that she was a slag.

We meet 2nd May (online a week before then arranged to meet in a club). We was seeing each other for 3 weeks until 25th May we made it official (after my final uni exams).

On the 23rd May she went out with her friends, and i got a text at 3am saying "just to let you know *** got on another guy" this was from a girl that hated her though and always said i can do a lot better than her. I asked her and she said nothing happened, then she admitted that some guy pushed himself on her and she pushed him straight off. Another of my mates text me the next day saying that some guy kissed her and she pushed him straight off. We got together officially the day after this all came out.

She had continued the story for 5 months (of which our relationship has been perfect, we never argued, we are inseparable and do every little thing together) and we are since that point whenever i brought it up.

For example a text i recieved today when i asked said "im sorry but i honestly didnt even know i did anything and if i did i would of told you. Because i was in denial about it so didnt want to admit to something and ruin everything over something i may not have done"

Recently though the previous guy mate come across a picture of her cheating through oral sex, it turned out it wasn't cheating, it was a month before we even started talking but he revealed at that time that when he told me the "push off" story, he was covering for her and thinking to give her a chance to prove herself during the relationship. He told me she was making out with him for a full 5 minutes before going off.

My gf still denies this, since her last 3 boyfriends she went a little wild (First one died, second one beat her up and abused her, third one cheated then left her just like "**** off talking to me its over") though she went through a rough patch, she made out with a load of guys, had a one night stand with one guy, got really drunk and did stuff with a guy which was in front of his mates who took pictures which are now going round facebook

I'm not sure why you keep asking the same questions. You will keep getting the same answers. There is so much broken with this girl. If that's what you want, then stay with her. If her behavior is tolerable, be with her. You're not going to have anyone here approve no matter how many times you reword your thread, use excuses why everything that was said in the other thread is irrelevant because of some bickering or post on different forums. The consensus is unanimous. Make a decision.

I'm not sure why you keep asking the same questions. You will keep getting the same answers. There is so much broken with this girl. If that's what you want, then stay with her. If her behavior is tolerable, be with her. You're not going to have anyone here approve no matter how many times you reword your thread, use excuses why everything that was said in the other thread is irrelevant because of some bickering or post on different forums. The consensus is unanimous. Make a decision.

Exactly. He's hoping that suddenly something - somehow - will make sense and he'll get the answers or opinions he so desperately wants to hear. It's clear that it's not going to happen. Denial is powerful.

So, everything about her that is making the rounds happened before you two were 'official'? If that's the case, you need to judge her solely on how she's been since the two of you have been together. Stop rehashing the past, stop forcing her to defend herself, and kindly ask your mates to butt out. What purpose does circulating old, embarrassing pics serve? Pretty juvenile, are you guys in high school? Hasn't everyone done things they're not proud of? (Yea, I did. No one caught a pic of it tho. ;) )

eh, 5 months later and this is still an issue?

Look, either dump her or get past it and stop bringing it up. If you keep going down this path she is just not going to respect you.

I'm only going off your post, but my experience and what you are saying makes me pretty sure she kissed this guy. Your friends don't just make **** like that up whether they like her or not. Plus, this fits with the pattern of her previous behavior (overly sexual, overly public). At least she didn't **** him.

My advice would be to break it off with her and keep looking. You don't want this type of girl at this time in her life.

but you aren't going to do that, I'm guessing she must be really attractive or have some type of hook in you (physical, most definitely)

So in that case my advice is to tell her that this has been bothering you, what you think happened, and that you want to continue forward in the relationship anyway but need her to be mindful that your trust has been a little bit weakened. From here on out have some honest and open communication with her.

And start getting ready to be cheated on down the line, because that is where this is going to end.