i cheated with my best friends wife help losed my 2 life time friends

i need advice for a terrible thing i have done.

last year a close friend asked me to sleep with his wife as they wanted to experiment with wife swapping/swinging.

i have been very close to both of them for many years and regard them both as family.

So i slept with her and everything seemed ok. My friend said he was fine with it, but didnt want it to happen again for some time until he had done the same.

My friend had cheated on his wife for many years(8) , had recently confessed all to her. She got over it, and then they both decided they wanted to try having out of marrage sex. So she went first.

I slept with her last july. A few months past and then she kept making passes at me each time we were alone I refused until january of this year. I had lasted 6 months.

I then slept with her 6 times about once month, each time saying it would be the last. We finaly got caught last month as she called me whilst my friend was in the car and he heard her on the hands free car phone.

My friend has now told me to stay out of there lives and it has been 2 months since it happened.

i am currently writing an apology / this is the last time i will contact you letter. But i am distraught as i have lost my 2 best life time friends.

Can anyone please give me some advice???

PLEASE

D

last year a close friend asked me to sleep with his wife as they wanted to experiment with wife swapping/swinging.

Okay this is the first mistake. It's like waving a piece of meat in front of a tiger....no fair to you or his wife.

I'm sorry this is a complicated situation!

Maybe the apology letter will help, but your "friend" needs to also know that is it his fault as well. Refer to the tiger and meat senerio.

I hope all is okay.

Good luck

• Author

i am going to write my letter, but my friend is a very dominant male and takes any critism very badly, i feel from knowing him that trying to pass even the smallest amount of blame to him would completely wreak any chances i have.

he wouldt accept any blame and would increase his feelings of betrayal.

thanks

danny

Serves you right. You shouldn't have let your manhood be the man in the house. What were you thinking? You should be sleeping with your own wife, not your best friend's! I hope you learned a valuable lesson from this. Your best bet would be to move on and just leave things be. You can't fix anything. Apologize and leave it be. Your best friend isn't going to forgive you. Ever. He will most likely divorce because of this too. Stay away from the wife too. In fact, move away. Get a job somewhere else. Leave the past in the past and look towards the future. Not much else you can do.

If they were your best friends they wouldn't have used you in their own sorry, sordid little drama. Be glad that you are free of such selfish f*cked up people....I know it hurts, but you will find new friends who aren't crazy.

Do not write anything. Do not contact them. Ignore them. They are crazy. Perhaps you shouldn't have been dipping the wick after her hubby said he minded but who the hell picks their best friend to shag their wife anyways?

Craziness. Stay. Away.

Hello,

This is just a thought but I would think this woman wanted to deliberately get caught. Why in the world would she be talking to you about such things with her husband in the car in the first place? My guess is that they will probably get divorced in the long run. There is nothing for you to do.

Well, apart from being human and foolishly getting involved I don't see why you should feel sorry. They both used you more than anything else in their own "little war" with each other. I agree with the idea to just move on. I don't think I'd want them as friends anyway. Just count this as a life lesson and get on with things.