Lying ex trying to force her way back in...

AngelicDevl

Okay. I have posted here afew times about the bf's ex that wont go away. He doesnt talk to her andignores her calls. I've always thought she was making stuffup to have excuses to call him. First it was problems with her new bf, then it was her getting herown apartment and she wanted to tell him(she's 20...a new apt is no big deal to me since i own my own home and am 28). Then a few months ago she calledhim to tell him she was moving to Washington DC. For no reason, with no one. I thought this was a little fishy but kept it to myself because it pisses me off (her mere existence and the way she tries to force her way into his life). Anyway, she works at Best Buy (nice career choice) and we were going there the other day and he said her car was there so we chose not to go so there wasnt any confrontations or anything. The thing is, this is 4 months or so after she was supposed to have moved and ta-da! She's still here and it doesntlook like she's moving any time soon. I knew all along she was full of it and I told him as much. After this, he agrees with me.

There isnt really any advice I need, I just wanted to vent about this manipulative, lying hag and I thought this would be a safe place to do it. I love being right, but in this case, i wish I was wrong and she HAD moved....to MARS.

Ex-girlfriends suck, and that's all there is to it. lol. My boyfriend has one that lives quite a ways away, so I don't normally have to deal with it, but every once in a while, he'll get an email from her letting him know she's coming home to visit, and hinting that she would like to see him. He's never taken her up on it, but it's still kind of annoying.

Sounds to me like your boyfriend needs to "step up" and tell this girl not to call any longer. If you see her number on the phone, do not answer it. If he gives you some lame excuse like "I can't do that to her" then I would say he secretly still has feelings for her.

But otherwise, if he has really and truly broken up with her and he has told her not to call and she still does then the next time she calls.....she deserves YOU answering the phone and telling her not to make contact!

Be blunt! I certainly cannot read anyones mind.....neither can she!

Don't think it.....do it!!!

Bubbles