needing serious help...

[color=indigo][/color] I have seen this guy around the track before but never really paid him that much attention.Well the owner of the track asked me if I would start running the gate for him.so I did.Well the first time he pulled up but didn't say anything to me.The next weekend he pulled up and made a convo,then when he got ready to drive off he called me honey and looked back at me as he drove off.Well I asked my friends for sum advice and they talked me into writing a secret admirer letter.

So I wrote the secret admirer letter and mailed it to him.About 3 weeks go by before he came back to the track again.Well he pulled up and I handed him the book to sign in but forgot that the pen was in my other hand,so I said I guess you can't sign in without the pen and he said nicely no I sure can't but when he got through he handed me the book back and said and nobody else can either and drove off.

Ok after I got through working I walked around with sum of my friends and him and his friends kept staring at me.well the next weekend he comes down there and its weird because usually if he isn't gonna race he doesn't come to the track at all.And him and his friends just stared at me again.Now lately everytime he comes to the track he's not racing,he just comes down there and stares at me.It's even gotten to the point where he does things to get my attention towards him then he just looks at me and smiles.He'll talk to me but when he does he doesn't say all that much. I'm to shy to just approach him and ask him what's up.Can anyone help me out with this situation or even have a clue as to what's going on? :confused:

End of my rope

I can't really help you but...thank god I'm getting married and don't have to deal with that stuff anymore! ;)

You mean he actually said that....what was the question again?

No really, I wuld not give him another thought. If anything he sounds like a real weirdo and I wuld go somewhere else.

When I heard him say that I would have been like Excuse me? I know yo didnt just say what I thought I heard yo say? Then I wuold have told him to take the pen and shove it where the sun dont shine. LOL