I found Some Tramps Clothes in his things!

:( Today I was helping my b/f mom unpack some things at their new place when suddenly she pulls out this Walmart bag and says oh these must be yours. And she opens the bag and it is a full set of girls clothing shirt, socks, pants, panties. I say no. :eek: But she seen my face change because they were'nt mine, but my best friends, and I had no idea she had ever been to his house before. And when I was staying with her she had been asking me about the shirt. If I had seen it.

Well I remember that this friend of hers that I couldnt stand :mad: cuz she was all up under my b/f when ever she would come over. I caught them a couple of times doing things out of the ordinary. :eek: Like one time he was going to go to his moms and he had forgotten something and I went outside to take it to him and he was removing the back tire from her bike near his car. :mad: I said what are you doing he said he was fixing her bike that the wheel was loose and proceeded to put the tire back on. I was soo pist off. :mad: It got really ugly that was the day she wore my friends shirt that I found this morning. :sick: And that day he turned it around on me after I told the little bit*ch to kick rocks.

Then he left. Well he came home the next morning at 3:00 am. Well when I comfronted him about the clothes this morning he denied it. :rolleyes: And said he has no clue how they got in his house in the first place. Should I believe him? :confused: This girl was a TRAMP and I always felt uncomfortable when ever she was around me and my b/f. What would you think in this situation?

Ahhh Grey.....I'm so sorry you are having to go thru this. I know from our conversations how hard you work and how you don't need this stress in your life.

There is NO WAY to know for sure what the truth is. You've got to call it based on intuition and probability. Only YOU can make that call.....but I believe you already knew the answer before you even posted the question.

What you do from this point is your next judgement call.

What can I do to help??????

i would think my bf is sleeping with my best friend, or, at least, had an inappropriate relationship with her. i would ask both of them point blank about it, and, if confirmed, i would dump both of them with dignity.

if denied, and given a plausible explanation, i would wonder why i was so inclined to distrust both and probably dump them both anyway.

this is a bad situation. take a deep breath. work out, eat well, you are going to need your strength for the trials ahead.

Fedup&givingup

I think they've been busted. It doesn't look good, either way.

Arabess and Jenny make good, solid points.

• Author
:( This S.O.B. has me twisted. Im so weak when it comes to him. I believe him. :rolleyes: Well I guess if I am going to continue to let him walk all over me he will do just that. But I cant get him out of my damn system he literally is running throuh my veins. :eek: OOOWWW I get so mad at myself. :mad: What is wrong with me anyway. :(
  • Author
:( I guess im just a major fool because I still think he's lying but I cant let him go. He is running through my veins Im telling you right now this is really getting to me. He is really nice at times and then he changes in a instant. For no reason. Like he had called this shell gas station at 3:45 am and spoke with someone there for an hour and a half . Come to find out it is this girl he told me a long time ago that she was just some chick who works at the shell gas station and she is really cool. Well she has a boyfriend he said so no worries. I dont know if Im coming or going Im freaking out.!! :o

I know that it's very difficult to let the relationship go, but is this really how you want to find yourself feeling on a consistant, regular basis with this guy? Based on your posts, he's probably already cheated. All his mood swings are a tell tale sign, it's pretty stressful to try and lead a double life.

It's not easy to listen, but that horrible knot in the pit of your stomach is your instincts way of telling you "Warning - Warning"

Self-preservation is the reason we have instincts.

• Author
:sick: I finally get the picture after this past week of him having me at his house and helping unpack his room and leaving me there until wee hours alone while he drove around in my car doing what ever. and when he would come to bed with me he wouldnt even hold me. I was there a week and he never once wanted to have sex with me like usually. But when he was taking a shower he was masterbating I dont get that at all. What in the heckl is wrong with me?

:eek: : I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH I FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT MY HUSBAND

HE LEAVES WORK AT 4AM AND NEVER RETURNS HOME UNTIL ABOUT 5-6 HE ALWAYS HAS

AN EXCUSE FRIDAY I FOUND A PURSE IN THE PASSENGER SIDE DOOR OF MY CAR HE SAID

IT BELONED TO A MALE FRIEND OF HIS I KNOW HE IS LYING :sick:

WHAT DO YOU DO ? :mad:

Originally posted by NIKKJS

FRIDAY I FOUND A PURSE IN THE PASSENGER SIDE DOOR OF MY CAR HE SAID

IT BELONED TO A MALE FRIEND OF HIS

That would go into the hall of fame of the worst excuses ever.