boyfriend kisses a girl

seanxellis22

well my bf that i have been with for almost 2 years kissed another girl.

so he went out one night with some friends and he came back and he was a bit of but he just said he was tired. so i left it then about 2 months later i find a message on fb (his messages :/ ) and it says that he kissed a girl and told his friend not to tell me...

he told me that he diddnt know why he did it but the thing is he kissed her back and had his hands on her waist.

i felt so stupid at the fact that even his friends and brother knew about this and that he was never going to tell me. i feel like it is my fault for not been good enough for him, and i also went on to his fb account.

i love him so much so i diddnt leave him, i do feel i trust him but i find it hard....:(

Without trust there is no future. He has broken yours, so I would move on. He not only cheated, but her lied and sought to deceive you. He would have never told you.

What if it went further? Chances are you would never be told. Can you date someone who you know will selfishly lie to you for their own gain?

• Like 1

On the other hand, maybe he was so afraid of losing you and your reaction that he didn't tell you? He could completely regret it. Maybe it was a slump in the relationship, he didn't know what he wanted and this could have snapped him out of it. I mean, he stayed with you afterwards normally. Maybe this weighed heavy in his mind the entire time, feeling remorse.

you forgive him for this and he will know that he can get away with cheating! this is the first step, it will lead to more. once trust is broken it cant be fixed. sorry about this your probably very sad right know!

He could genuinely love you, but you should still leave. If his love for you truly is so so so so strong, he will come back, rather than move on right away.

Walk away for now, and give it space. If he loves you very deaply, he will want you back. Otherwise, the love he has for you is no longer strong enough for him to come back.

If my boyfriend did it to me, I would leave, and see how he reacted. He if just moved on easily, than obviously his feelings about being with me, were not that strong.