So- Just looking through my boyfriends photo album and I saw that his 6 month relationship has more picture than our 2 year relationship.

This makes me uncomfortable and feel jealous. He says that he didn't love her- and I believe him. But I wonder why he has so many pictures of her and less of me even though we've been together a while and done so much?

Should I be concerned?

It seems that the women are the ones who typically drive the "photography car". If it bothers you, take more pictures of the two of you and put them in his photo album.

I really don't give a crap about a lot of pics; and I have friends who have hundreds of themselves all in the same "I'm a cute girl with a huge smile and my arms around another friend" pose. Drives me nuts. I like my pictures to mean something, besides being a testament to my looks.

Agree with lucky one... My gf takes all the pictures, in fact I think she may have been born with the bloody camera in hand. Drives me nuts, I hate having my picture taken.

Having said that she's never in the pictures, so I have millions of pictures of me doing things and our friends but none of her. I have a bunch of pics of some exe's thinking about it now... I didn't take them though and she doesn't care.

I wouldn't worry about it unless you find him up in the middle of the night going through them and boo hooing. Haha