Ok so I have been w/ my b/f for 3 1/2yrs and now I am living w/ him. It seems as though ever since I moved in w/ him he always wants to go out w/ his friends. I don't drink and he does. Out of the 7 days in a week he goes out about 4/3 days. I don't mind if he would go out 1 or 2 nights a week as long as hemade some time for me.

When I ask him why he goes out allthe time, he always replies by saying I am always home and I am always w/ you I don't know what you are talking about. Needless to say, we have a good relationship and a great sex life. But for some reason I think he is cheating because of him always going out. I also think he is still a teenage boy sometimes, he is 26 and plays video games, keg parties and football.

How do I cope w/ this? Should I not mind about the going out and Let it go? I need advice. Has anyone had this kind of relationship, need to relate.

It sounds like he's a cool guy for hanging around and having sex with.....

Doesn't sound like he's much of a "keeper" when it comes to being a husband or father though. Not NOW anyway!!!

Maybe you want to give him time to grow up or maybe.....you want to replace him with someone who puts YOUR relationship over the dart board games with his buddies.

• Author

It's funny bec. that's what alot of people tell me, but they also tell me how much he does love meand I desperately love him. In some instances he is responsible, owns own house, totally financially supportsme and always comes to my family gatherings. So in that aspect he is wonderful. But I guess you are right he def. needs to grow up. Thanks for responding :)

Well Mags...if you love him.....then be prepared to rent a lot of movies!! HAHA! Do you have friends who you can go out with on his "off" nights?

Some men are very social and a little "tribal" when it comes to their buddies. If you can find a way to live with it....then maybe you want to give him a chance. If you were married though and had children....I would think it would get on my nerves BIG TIME though. Do you think he will change later?

• Author

I wouldn't mind so much, if I just didn't have the feeling that he is cheating when he goes out. Even though in my heart, I really don't think that he does. I just think likeyou said he is tribal and he is. My mom kind of helps by telling me stories when she was first married and how my father would always go out w/ the boys too. That kind of makes me feel better. And now it is a rare occasion for him to go out. Like she has said it's w/ age. I guess girls really do mature faster than boys :)