I need before I make things work (say something stupid)

sweetlee102

Hey all, I have not been on here in a while yet my problems have gotten worse. Basically: I have been with my boyfriend for 2.5 years. I have always been a jealous, insecure, paranoid person, but its at an all time high with being able to stalk in facebook, wanting to know who all these girls on facebook are on his page, etc. I cant take it. I dont think i can trust anyone and our relationship is BAD becasue i always ask him about who is is texting, facebooking, etc. Yes as he says im up his butt. but i cant help it. I just feel like im going to miss something and i dont want to !

At this moment in time i Just found out that he is going to the annual school reunion at the shore in july. They have it everyyear and it includes ALL classes from this one school. NOW he did NOT tell me he was going yet. I am sure he will wait until the day before like he always does so i dotn freak out. One time i was at my parents for the weekend and he went to a reuniuon and didnt even tell me until it was over. Anyway. so with this reunion, its on facebook and i saw he responded yes (it was listed on another of his friends pages) he seems to delete all his responses from his page. I noticed there are a few ex girlfriends and other girls hes friends with on facebook that I do not have a fing clue who they are. With the status of our relationhip now (almost broke up last night) i feel he WILL cheat or do somethign stupid. I dont know what im more upset about, that he didnt TELL me he was going (we live together) or that all these girls i dont know are going. PLUS all his close guy friends only responded as the MIGHT be going, so WTF.

I just dont know how to calm down right now. Trying to not text him something about it. If I do it will be over. He will be mad that I am stalking on facebook (again)

Now, i realize i sounds absolutely insane and honestly i feel insane, but this is so hard for me. I just wish we would talk about stuff but we dont really talk about ANYTHING becuase he thinks ill get upset, etc. I wish he would pay more attention to me, he says he loves me and i say show it more and he says he does and he cant show anymore than he already does. Sad things is im not a young kid.

Anyway if anyone can help calm me down that would be great

StarrySkyBlue

I hate to say this, but sweetlee, you're going to ruin this relationship if you don't stop being so paranoid. If you get mad at him over something stupid like this it's just going to give him even MORE reason to break up with you.

Trust is very important in a relationship. Why are you so paranoid that he would cheat on you? Has he cheated before?

Also, if you know you can't change and he knows he can't change either, maybe you're not a good match after all. I know I need a lot of emotional intimacy, so if I'm with a guy who is emotionally unavailable, I will need to ask myself if I can live with it. If the answer is no and neither of you can change to meet the other party's needs, the relationship is not going to work out in the long run and it might be best to end it now.