Why am I not surprised?

I just received a message from the now-wife of an ex I dated in 2007 and 2008 (those of you who've been around will remember him as the military guy who moved away, wherein the breakup [actually, the entire short relationship] was VERY hard on me). She asked if I had ever dated him, and when. I responded. She said she was together with him during that entire period, long distance.

GROSS. :sick:

I just received a message from the now-wife of an ex I dated in 2007 and 2008 (those of you who've been around will remember him as the military guy who moved away, wherein the breakup [actually, the entire short relationship] was VERY hard on me). She asked if I had ever dated him, and when. I responded. She said she was together with him during that entire period, long distance.

GROSS. :sick:

OMG. What a prick. But doesn't that kind of make you feel better since it was obviously completely him and not at all you?

• Author
OMG. What a prick. But doesn't that kind of make you feel better since it was obviously completely him and not at all you?

Actually, yes! In fact, I'm almost giddy with laughter... Like, THANK G-D I'm not in that relationship anymore, and thank G-d that I know to my core that I will NEVER have to worry about that crap with BF!!

But at the same time I'm embarassed about how I let him treat me! :D

But then again, gotta learn from something, right?