Is this the 3 strike rule?

I have been with this women 8 years now and i thought everything was great. she stays at my place 3 nights a week. then last june2002 i recieved an e mail from her but it was addressed to some one else ..the mail must of gotten mixed up, it was to another man telling him to delete everything when there done and that she loves him and and can't wait to see him..I called her on it and she said i didn't do that some one is messing with us trying to break us up..I love you and only you.. I bought the story good fibber. then this past Feb she was at my place and went into her e-mail but forgot to close it out properly,then i went into it and found e mails from this guy again..it was an old boyfriend i found out..these e mails were talking about how great the week was..it seems she was meeting him at a cabin on the way into work.. I called her on that ..No NO thats not me i don't know anyone with that e mail she kept telling me..i have no idea who it is..they just want to break us up.. I believed her again DUH!!!

We were talking about moving in together but i had to be sure so i bought a spy program that could be launched by e mail..I did it and got her passwords and other e mail sights that she has and there it was e mails from this guy asking to see her on the way home and how much he loved her and how great the sex is..all that stuff..she was setting up times and places to meet..this has been going on for 3 years now.. I really love her but this i think has ruined it ..could never trust her again ..i know she'll lie about it and say it wasn't her but i have the proof. So is this the third strike and your out rule??

3 strikes?

Nah, I think she's drawn a walk

You walking out the door!!!!!

Oliver

She's a liar and a cheat and will probably give you a disease if you carry on, how many strikes do you need? Even if she does love you in some way, how can you be in a relationship where you have to buy a spy program to verify if your partner is telling you the truth or not. You have no trust, you have no honesty and you have no confidence in each other, so why are you counting strikes? Tell her to tell her story walking and you go find a non-psycho woman to love.

One strike would have been more than enough for me.

Get yourself someone that will respect and love you. This one in no good.

• Author

Yea everyone is right..it's just so hard..we always had a great time together, so I thought, 8 years down the drain and nothing to show for it except a broken heart.

I am really sorry for you. She played you so badly. What a sick person to disrespect and humiliate you this way. It is sad that

you wasted 8 years on her but what if you had married her.

The sad part again is that she could lie and cheat on you constantly and have no remorse. Run and don't walk away from her. She used you and is incapable of telling you the truth. In short, she has no respect for you or your relationship and is clearly a user. Don't let her use you anymore. You deserve better than this!

I can't believe you would even give her that many chances..... you are NOT going to change this woman------8 years or not, dump her.... she's certainly not giving you the same consideration you are giving her....

tell her she's a lying cheat, that should take some acting classes cuz she's a horrible liar... and then enroll yourself in some counseling and figure out why you gave this woman chance after chance only to be hurt again........ Most guys and girls would have said YOUR OUTTA HERE after the first lie-but she's lied to you at least 3 times and your still doubting getting rid of her.........

dump her and seek some help.......

No, I don't think she deserves another chance. Yes, if you have feelings for her this is going to be hard.

I'm sorry to hear what you are going thru. I can't say that I know

how you feel but I do have someone that I love insanely. I can only start to imagine what I would be feeling inside.

You love her yet she hurts you.

I would confront her. Sit down and tell her what you know.

If she denies it, throw her butt out on the street! If she and "this other guy" are so involved she'll at least have a place to go.

She doesn't deserve you.

Best wishes. You can do it!

• Author

Well i told he last night..i showed her all the emails her and the other guy were sending to each other. Im pretty sure she met with him yesterday morning so that made it easier to tell her it's over. She denies it all which i expected.. if she would just say ok it's true i think she would feel better,,but i know a cheater will never admit to it even on their death bed. Well anyways it's over now ,it wasn't easy but i can try to move on..to what i don't know but at least it's away from her

I'm very sorry this happened to you but you're much better off moving on and finding someone who is loyal. Cheating seems to be becoming epidemic. Be careful with your next choice.