DRUGS ALCOHOL and my DREAM GIRL!(DONT MIX)

Ok, so we are both sophmores in high school now.Most of this happened freshman year.

So i went out with this girl last year and at first, things were going smoothly but then i started acting really dumb like coming drunk ,and high to school (last year that was , freshman year). i would kind of overreact to get attention but it didn't work out.

Things didn't really change, we had a pretty good sexual and personal relationship, but i don't know what she really thought about me. Sometimes i would say some really dumb stuff like for example (the sky is blue). I am not really good with girls. i was really nervous around her so i would usually get a little drunk before talking to her.The alcohol would make me do some really dumb stuff sometimes, but it also helped with my depressed state.

I am so happy she went out with me though. She is more like the hot popular, preppy type , but i stand out from everyone else, play some sports sometimes social, sometimes really strange.

i would also get drunk with her, go drifting on my car, throw alcohol parties for the high schoolers , just to spend time with her. < good thing? bad thing?

She is a really nice girl, reallly pretty, sporty type (my type overall) and is so HOT!. so yeah, im not sure how i should approach her now because i dont know what her opinion is of me.

Now when i see her i get nervous and scared to talk to her. its like im avoiding her but i cant help it.

how do i approach her now? <(ASAP)

If you're dating her you shouldn't have to have parties to talk to her, just hang out with her in the halls, or go to the movies or something with her.

also separate advice, never go to school drunk or high, it's fine to do it on the weekends or whatever, just not at school

I'm going to tell you something you aren't going to like. But you're in high school and I'm 40, so I'm going to tell you anyway.

You are preoccupied by your relationship with this girl. I get that. But you need to get control of your drinking habits or you may be headed for trouble. I know. I've been there.

When you need to have a few in order to talk to someone, that's a problem. When you drink to stave off depression, that's another problem (you watch. Over time, drinking will make you depression much worse). And drinking and driving? Forget about it!

Not being comfortable around women at 15 or 16 is perfectly normal. They're not altogether comfortable around you, either. Both of you sound like you're trying to figure out what being with someone involves on a day to day level.

Try sorting it out without so much booze.