!!my b/f is making me jelous, !!

Recently my boyfriend has been bringing certain things up that make me jelous (out of the blue) and i'm pretty sure he knows what hes doing!

Ex. We were driving the other night, and he randomly brought up these two girls who want to sleep with him (in a joking way), and he is constantly talking about other girls who are "friends" that he sees at the gym etc.

Im pretty sure he has no interest in these girls, and he is purely trying to make me jelous! WHY??...I completely don't understand why guys do that! Any insight guys?? (by the way, i NEVER stir jelousy in him, EVER). What do I do?!? (talking to him about it is NOT an option, sadly).

I wouldn't think that a "talk" is necessary -- and I can see how that might just exacerbate the problem, in any event.

I'd be responding with something like, "Hon, when you do that, it's a real turn-off...cos you kinda come across as creepy and pathetic. And juvenile, but mostly creepy and pathetic." And I'd say it in the same 'joking way' that he does.

nittanylion

He wants you to spice up thing in the relationship. He needs you to give him tender loving care.

Maybe he feels insecured and unwanted about himself, he wants a gf to give him assurance that she is there for him no matter what. To have her show love, attention and caring for him.

Also, he gives you an indication if you dont do something good about the relationship, he is tempted to stray on you.

JMO!