Hi,

I have a boyfriend named Joey. I am 19 and so is he. We have been going out for a year and three months. I also have a son from a previous relationship who is three years old. I am having so many problems with my boyfriend and dont know what to do. I always think he is cheating on me for some reason even though I have never had proof. He has alot of friends that are girls and refers to them as his sisters. I feel so jealous and insecure about him wanting to be with some one else. I love him but I dont know if I meant to be with him. I work part time and go to college and take care of my son all by myself. He works but thats it.He really has no interest in furthering his education. He really doesnt help me much financially with things I need for my son. I also have a fear he wil be physically abusive to me since he grew up with a really physically abusive father and I have seen him get angry ,he even grab me once and left a bruise on my arm. I really want to be with him but I dont know if its the right thing to do. He is a good person,he is very attractive,he is a great kisser,and he is the best lover I have had. He is sweet to me most of the time.I just argue alot with him over me thinking he is cheating on me. He gets really angry when I do that but I cant help it,every relationship before him ended up me being hurt by my exes. I dont know what to do,can some give some advice as how to make our relationship better. What are some things to do when you feel insecure and not sure you should be with someone. I really would like know. any questions about this,please replie.

please leave me some responses.

Crystal

"he even grab me once and left a bruise on my arm"

That is it right there, leave the creep. It doesn't matter what he has or what he has done. You don't need that from him. What a horrible guy. I can't figure out why all the girls choose the bad guys! If I ever saw a guy do that, I'd feel compelled to beat his face in. Any guy like that is a complete loser. Yes, he probably is cheating on you, because he's a lousy guy. Dump this loser, it will be better for you and your son.

Hi, I have a boyfriend named Joey. I am 19 and so is he. We have been going out for a year and three months. I also have a son from a previous relationship who is three years old. I am having so many problems with my boyfriend and dont know what to do. I always think he is cheating on me for some reason even though I have never had proof. He has alot of friends that are girls and refers to them as his sisters. I feel so jealous and insecure about him wanting to be with some one else. I love him but I dont know if I meant to be with him. I work part time and go to college and take care of my son all by myself. He works but thats it.He really has no interest in furthering his education. He really doesnt help me much financially with things I need for my son. I also have a fear he wil be physically abusive to me since he grew up with a really physically abusive father and I have seen him get angry ,he even grab me once and left a bruise on my arm. I really want to be with him but I dont know if its the right thing to do. He is a good person,he is very attractive,he is a great kisser,and he is the best lover I have had. He is sweet to me most of the time.I just argue alot with him over me thinking he is cheating on me. He gets really angry when I do that but I cant help it,every relationship before him ended up me being hurt by my exes. I dont know what to do,can some give some advice as how to make our relationship better. What are some things to do when you feel insecure and not sure you should be with someone. I really would like know. any questions about this,please replie. please leave me some responses. Crystal
Patrick7573

Hi Crystal. I agree that you should get out of that relationship. No man should ever lay their hand on a lady no matter what the reason. You should also break up with him to keep your son safe and not have him grow up in the environment your boyfriend came from. Nevermind the fact that you feel he may be cheating. Its not all the time but sometimes you have to listen to what you're feeling even though you may not have proof. That could just mean he hasn't been caught. Even if he is not cheating, there is no excuse for physical abuse. You're still young. Finish school, get a good job and make sure your son grows up to be a real man. Not a boy who hits women.

Hi, I have a boyfriend named Joey. I am 19 and so is he. We have been going out for a year and three months. I also have a son from a previous relationship who is three years old. I am having so many problems with my boyfriend and dont know what to do. I always think he is cheating on me for some reason even though I have never had proof. He has alot of friends that are girls and refers to them as his sisters. I feel so jealous and insecure about him wanting to be with some one else. I love him but I dont know if I meant to be with him. I work part time and go to college and take care of my son all by myself. He works but thats it.He really has no interest in furthering his education. He really doesnt help me much financially with things I need for my son. I also have a fear he wil be physically abusive to me since he grew up with a really physically abusive father and I have seen him get angry ,he even grab me once and left a bruise on my arm. I really want to be with him but I dont know if its the right thing to do. He is a good person,he is very attractive,he is a great kisser,and he is the best lover I have had. He is sweet to me most of the time.I just argue alot with him over me thinking he is cheating on me. He gets really angry when I do that but I cant help it,every relationship before him ended up me being hurt by my exes. I dont know what to do,can some give some advice as how to make our relationship better. What are some things to do when you feel insecure and not sure you should be with someone. I really would like know. any questions about this,please replie. please leave me some responses. Crystal

You should dump him. Im sorry to put it so bluntly, but its true. You need to think of whats best for you and your child. This guy doesnt sound like he is going anywhere. You obviously are working very hard to make a good life for you and your son(Bravo for you). However he sounds very immature. Obviously he has a potential for violence. Unfortunately that is the way with alot of men who grew up with abusive fathers, its a vicious cycle.

If you dont know whether you were meant to be with him, that should give you a strong clue. Hopefully someday you will meet a man who is mature and responsible enough to treat you as an equal partner.

You've got it tough. You're a single mom and that scares off alot of guys. However dont worry, those are the immature ones. There are many great guys out there who can easily look past that. You just have to do what is best for your child, my sister learned this the hard way. Just keep an eye out for that special guy that will love you AND your son.

It sounds like for 19 years young you have had too many relationships! I agree with the advice that has already been given. I will take it a step further---even though it may be very difficult to be alone for you, it sounds like you need some alone time with you and your child. Get to know yourself and your child "alone". Only after awhile will you be able to think straight and get your head together. Your baby will thank you for it. You owe it to your child and yourself to leave this man and be alone for a while. You are very young and love will come your way with the right man when the time is right. Love is like a butterfly, it comes at the most unexpected time. You cannot force it, it will come. I wish you luck.

You should dump him. Im sorry to put it so bluntly, but its true. You need to think of whats best for you and your child. This guy doesnt sound like he is going anywhere. You obviously are working very hard to make a good life for you and your son(Bravo for you). However he sounds very immature. Obviously he has a potential for violence. Unfortunately that is the way with alot of men who grew up with abusive fathers, its a vicious cycle. If you dont know whether you were meant to be with him, that should give you a strong clue. Hopefully someday you will meet a man who is mature and responsible enough to treat you as an equal partner. You've got it tough. You're a single mom and that scares off alot of guys. However dont worry, those are the immature ones. There are many great guys out there who can easily look past that. You just have to do what is best for your child, my sister learned this the hard way. Just keep an eye out for that special guy that will love you AND your son.