Is he into me or am I just reading to much into this??

:bunny:(This was re-written because I was rushing when I first wrote it and may have caused a little confusion)

So I met this guy not to long ago named Chris through my friend Brian. Brian really likes me a lot and gets very jealous if I hang out with any of the guys he introduces me to. But we are just friends so he really doesnt have much control over that. And we are both well aware that we are not together, even though he may have strong feelings for me.

Well I started running into to Chris and he invited me to hang out. We hung out a few times and always had a lot of fun. He said he was very attracted to me and what not but explained that he just got out of a relationship and cant seem to get over his ex girlfriend. He would still invite me over all the time or out to do things. I told him I didnt want Brian to find out that we were hanging out because I didnt want him to get upset.

Well a couple of days go by and I was hanging out at Brians house. We had a lot to drink so I stayed the night. Well I guess Chris decided to drive buy through out the night to see if I was there. Then the next day Chris sent me all these nasty text messages about him knowing that I stayed at Brians house and that I dont have to lie about it and all this crazy stuff. After arguing back and fourth we just stopped talking to one another for a couple days.

It seemed so ridiculous to me that we were fighting over this so I just finally called him to talk it out. He was like I dont care I am not your boyfriend and what not. I told him I was not trying to make it like he was my boyfriend I was just upset and insulted that he would assume that I am over Brians doing other things when that wasnt the case and I was just upset that he was sending me such nasty text messages.

I dont really know what to make of all this but I really do like him and I feel like he does like me but for some reason he is putting it off. It seems a bit obvious because of his reaction to what happened but maybe I am just the one that sees it that way. I am so confused and bad with these situations so I would really appreciate any advice. Thank you!!!!!!

His XGF (who he might not be totally over) could have cheated on him; this can make people hypersensitive on appearances. Esp since you have told him that you prefer lying to Brian about the time you spend with Chris.

i suggest that you are open and honest about who you are hanging out with. Brian is only a friend on your side, and if he gets jealous when you are with another guy, then you are looking ahead to have a long and lonely life with no BF, H or children. Brian needs to learn to get over it.