To trust him again or not to trust him again??

Me and my bf seperated a little over a year ago...we ended up getting back together about 5 months later. He wanted me back after dumping me (I think for another girl). I was devastaded with the breakup and I beleived every word that he said to me. That he just needed time that he wasn't seeing anyone..yadayada..when he was.

My question is..I wanted him to tell me the truth about everything when we got back together. I thought sure it would hurt but it would make things easier down the road for us with the air clean. He told me that he only saw this girl one weekend a few months after we split. I believed him. Then I found a picture of him with this girl in Nebraska (we are from Iowa) at her sister b-day party only 2 wks after we split..the sad thing is that I remember that day cuz he was suppose to have his daughter and called me asked me if I would keep her cuz he was really sick..he sounded sick so I said that was fine I love him and cared so much about him..I tried calling him the next morning to see how he was and he told me that his phone wasn't working and that he traveled 2 hours to go shopping he got up at like six..ya my ass!! Well I just found out a year later he was with her staying in a hotel and I am livid!! Should I be this pissed over something that happened a year ago?? I guess I am really madd cuz at the time he rarely saw his daughter and chose some skank rather than coming to see her!!I ask if he felt bad doing that ..he said not at the time..but now he does!! I hurt again and I am not sure if I hurt more with him or I would hurt more without him!!

I am thanking about leaving...Really need some advice...

tx

Blue Eyed Brain

Even though it happened a year ago, he still lied. It shows his true character and should show you that he is not worth any effort.

Find someone that appreciates and loves you....

I agree with Blue-Eyed. It shows his true character even though it was a year ago.

My H can't seem to understand why I don't want to stay with him as he keeps saying over and over "I'm not cheating now". He doesn't get it that even though he did his cheating about 5 yrs ago - it still shows his true character. If he could cheat on me then - he can cheat on me now.

Pretty low of him to have you watch his daughter while he's out with someone else. My bf called me from the hotel he was at with the other woman because we talked every night at 8:30 (ours was a long-distance relationship) and he knew he had to call. He told her his daughter was sick and he needed to go call her to see how she was doing. He was actually calling me. Just makes you wonder if they aren't sick to their stomach at "using" someone for their own selfish wants.

I'd let him go.