Blushing / Flirting NEEDED

There's a man whom i am attracted to. He works as a waiter in a local restaurant my friends and i dine at regularly (at least twice week)

He is always very friendly and polite to everyone but refuses to make eye contact with me. ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS looks down.

I thought i'd bite the bullet and let him know i like him and think he is sexy.

I got him on the spot and he was completely gobsmacked when i told him and didnt say anything but blush, smile and giggle. Then he took off at the back real quick.

He had a lot more eye contact with me and would smile and giggle a bit when he saw me around again last night. He would blush a lot and wont keep very long eye contact with me.

At one point he wasnt doing anything but looking down when he approached me and i said "you are allowed to smile" and he did, a big smile, the usual giggle and then i walked off.

After telling him i like him. i said to him you must think i am crazy and he said n0! interesting!

What exactly does this mean? does this man sound interested to you.

i am hopeless and need urgent help on this.

have i embarrassed him?

LucreziaBorgia

So... AussieMandy, or SexyBlonde, should I say... Is he married like the last two you posted about here were - the dentist and the bartender? It has been what, a month since you and the married bartender parted ways? Are you still with your SO like you were the last time you pursued these two married guys?

Yes....I question the same as LucreziaB.....

Does not matter what he is or that he may be shy. You are a repeat offender and serial dater.

I suspect he knows this and is being kind because he does not want to fall into the trap.;)

My gut says he's gay. Handsome straight guys know how to handle come'ons, this guy seems flummoxed.

Great point melodym. I had not thought outside the box. I tip my hat to you.

A guy who giggles and blushes? How old is this boy?

Hey my guy giggles and blushes and he's 52...but that's only when I hold my vagina over his head.

He could simply be a shy guy. I could see myself in the same situation (being the guy) who gets really nervous around girls and looks down. It sounds to me like he is interested. What others mentioned could also be possible. But there is nothing wrong with someone who looks down and giggles. He's just shy/nervous.

Hey my guy giggles and blushes and he's 52...but that's only when I hold my vagina over his head.

You are so bad young lady. 20 lashes with a wet noodle. Ummm...never mind. :laugh:

Noodles?

(Isn't that what Oliver Twist says.."More please" when he wanted seconds?)

What kind of noodles?

Absolutely Oliver Twist said that although it was more like "mauw please", with a cute little english accent and far more innocently...

• Author

Thanks for your replies. I have been involved with a married dentist in the past, that is looooong over now and i have never been involved with a married bartender, that was a close friend of mine.

I am not in a relarionship with anyone and completely single.

LucreziaBorgia
i have never been involved with a married bartender, that was a close friend of mine.

I am not in a relarionship with anyone and completely single.

:rolleyes:

That's not what you posted at TOW. I read every single one of your posts over there about the whole ordeal from beginning to brutal end. Either you are untruthful here, or you were untruthful there. Given the extremely detailed information you posted over at TOW I'm more inclined to think you were more truthful over there. I can see why, given that you are a serial OW - and that place is designed especially for OW.