goxcrazy19

Hey everyone..i need a little advice =)

I have been going out with this kid for a while now, and today he told me that he would wish to have a threesome with another girl! Im really not into those kind of things. but should i take it seriously, and do something about it, i mean is that a normal thing to say?!

Some people are into this kind of thing, some people aren't. I think it's alot of peoples fantasy, but putting into reality is a different matter altogether. I know my SO goes on about how he likes the IDEA of another girl joining us in the bedroom, but when it actually came down to it, I know he'd be a "shrivelled" mess in the corner if it was placed on a plate in front of him :laugh:

Personally I dont do sharing. I couldn't deal with the reprucussions that something like that brings. It can be dangerous for a relationship.

It depends entirely on you really. If you're up for it and think your relationships strong enough then why not, but if you're not then tell him straight that you don't want to do it. If he's a decent guy then he'll be cool with it, if he's not and gets all stroppy then he's not worth your efforts anyway. Probability is it's male bravado rather than reality anyway ;)

Yes its a normal thing to say, most guys say it. Its usually said as more of a wish then anything else, sort of like buying a lotto ticket, you dont actually expect to win but theres always that part of you that hopes.

Dont read anything into it.