does my co worker like me

weekenddetension06

weekenddetension06

ok so this might be kind of long

but i like this guy at work he is really nice and sweet pretty much to everyone and everyone thinks hes nice. he told me about where he was born and how he likes animals and what his dream job was and he had gotten free tickets to a show and in a joking way asked me to go with him but then we found out i couldn't go and he said oh no i'll find someone else to go with. he always tries to get me to talk about myself and always ask me if i need anything. when i asked him when his next day off he said he didn't have one but that once school was over he would. he then joked about taking me out to a resturant so finally asked him to hang out some time and he said he would like to when he gets time. so like a day later i gave him my number and he didn't call but he didn't act weird around me at work either when i asked him if it had made him feel weird about the whole number thing he said no and that he was flatterd and that he was upset he couldn't give anything back because of his schudule and then he told me if i could wait a few months until his schooling is done that he would love to go out.

idk what do you guys think do you think he is in to me and is just truley busy or he is trying to brush me off nicely i should tell you guys he has 2 f/t jobs and school.