Need Immediately !

chrisy484

ok - well my boyfriend of a month still gets calls from girls, i mean im almost certain hes not cheating cause hes either working, with me or at home on the internet caused hes signed in under aim and i always check to see if hes there and he is. but when these girls call its innocent talk they mostly ask him car questions and stuff like that but the problem im having is when they ask him wuts up or wut hes doing he never tells them hes hanging wit me his girlfriend he'll say im out. - 1) is this a sign of cheating or what does that mean if he cant tell these girls hes wit me? 2) should i say something to him? 3) and how do i go about asking him? im not sure how to put it into words. 4) am i overreacting?. he can tell i get upset and he tells me im not into them like that they are just acquaintances.someone help im confused - he really seems innocent - thank you.:confused:

Have you asked? have you said to him "Why don't you say I'm out with my girlfriend or I'm with my girl? If he asks you something like "Why do does it matter"? Then in my opinion there might be something he is hideing and avoiding.

No trust in a relationship equals misery. Find out if he is genuinely willing to show you he is being faithfull. If he acts like making you feel better about this situation is not important or petty than there may be a problem. Take care.