Is this unhealthy?

unsafe

I've been with my boyfriend for three months. We have been friends for 9 months. I was good friends with his sister in law. Well I moved in with her and him and his brother who is engaged to the sister in law (soon to be).

This is my issue I am falling in love with my boyfriend since we live together already we spend alot of time together and things are better then I could ever imagine. He and I go together very well. We are so attentive to each other and it just gets better everyday.

In the past My boyfriend Brother had his brother get involved sexualy with him and his fiance. So my boyfriend has done his soon to be sister in law. I believe the sister in law has feelings for him. I don't know how i feel about my boyfriends feelings about her. He doesn't seem to see her that way. But then again he did do her. I have talked to him about this but he doesn't know what to say. It was the past and he says he would never do that again. They did it when the brother wasn't around a couple of times while they were "drunk".

The sister in law keeps giving me grief saying that my boyfriend and her aren't the same since I've been around. That he doesn't treat her like her best friend anymore. I told her well things have to change now. (note I'm his first girlfriend). So she isn't use to him having girls around. But everytime she pulls this **** I can't get out of my head that they did IT!

I don't want to break up with him for the past because I've done stuff I regreted as well. But I have to see her and if ...if I marry this man and his brother marries this women she is going to be sitting across the family dinner table from for the rest of my life. I want him I just don't know if I want to see her and be reminded of someone he has been with. I might have slept with people but at least he doesn't have to see them all the time.

Any advice. It may be simple to say just walk away, but I really love this man. I'm so very happy with him. I'm scared, confused and I don't know what to do.

bluechocolate

Your b/f & his brother BOTH slept with this woman at the same time?

Your b/f slept with her without his brother being around? With or without his brother's knowledge?

You've been with him for 3 months & are now living together? Not only that, you are living with the brother & his fiance? And you're talking as if marriage is on the cards for you two?

Yes, we've all (with a few exceptions) have slept with people. I doubt you'll find very many who have slept with their siblings & their partners and then moved in together!

I don't know. It all just sounds like too much drama for me. In fact, I'm rather inclined to believe that none of this is true! Whatever - if you really want to try & make a go of this then the first thing you should do is find somewhere else to live.

• Author

Yes my b/f slept with her with his brother and when his brother wasn't around. His brother knows of all the time except one.

Its way to much drama and it breaks my heart. I have been with my b/f for 3 months but we have been living together and good friends for 9 months. I know that doesn't matter but I feel like this could be it. I need more time with him, but how can I give something I think is worth a chance when I can't get that out of my head?

I know I should walk away! Its so hard though.

Waaaaaaaaaay too much drama!!! The first thing you have to do is find your own place, like bluechocolate said. From a distance, you may be better able to evaluate the whole situation. You definitely need your own space.

Still too much drama for me.

Guest Dude X

Sometimes these things can work . i know a brother who basically stole other brother's girlfriend and married in about a year. They are still together well past 10 yrs. Got 2 kids basically adopted 2 other kids. They got along with each other really well. They were able to overcome many obstacles and difficulties, probably only because they wanted to.

12 months is a short time to know somebody... who knows if it does turn bad you'll be stuck paying rent with people who make you sick.