feedback is a dire need

Trashed

:love: ok... so, there is this guy (man, do you hear this often... hah) and i'm really infatuated with him, and i want him so bad. i want a relationship, but i really want to know if he likes me or not. he lives far away tho, at least 2 hours from me. we've talked about a relationship, but we both want to wait when we are older and have cars or something.

i just want so reassurance if ya'll are oh so kind. <3

okay, the things that he does to make me think that he possibly might like me:

*the whole weekend we were together, he was all over me (no, we weren't sober) but even after it was all over and we weren't that messed up anymore, he didn't ignore me, in fact he made an effort to be around me.

*we exchanged phone numbers, he started the texting frenzy that we kinda have going now.

*i asked him point blank if he liked me, he said yes

*when i was really upset about something and i texted him late at night, (he didn't answer right away b/c he was sleeping) he answered as soon as he could in the morning, asking me about 5 times wat happened and wat was wrong.(i didn't have my cell w/ me b/c i was on an errand for an hour) when i told him it was a long story, he said he totally has time for one. and i told him what happened. he kept saying "continue" "keep going" "i want to kno more" "wat else happened" ... and at the end i said sorry if i freaked you out and he said that i didn't and that nothing really freaks him out and that i can talk to him anytime.

*he's said several times that "we need to hang out" (he's grounded for bad grades and can't really hang out... and i know this for a fact... he's not lying)

*pretty much anything i say makes him laugh

*he's asked me to send a picture of myself to his phone (no not a dirrrrty one, just a picture of my face)

*when i've called him, he always sounds upbeat when he finds out its me calling. and if he has to get off the phone, he calls me back like he says he would.

*when we were really close we held eye contact for long periods of time

*he looks me straight in the eyes

*we have inside jokes

*he and i were talking about my ex boyfriend, (he knows him and all of us go to a yacht club together) and he and i were bashing on him. i told him i felt bad for crap talking but he said, "it's alright because you have a reason, he deserves it."

*he makes an effort not to cuss to much around me.

*we always have something to talk about with eachother.

comments? would love some!

*we always have something to talk about with eachother.

*pretty much anything i say makes him laugh

*he always sounds upbeat when he finds out its me calling … if he has to get off the phone, he calls me back like he says he would.

good communication skills …

*we held eye contact for long periods of time/he looks me straight in the eyes

understands art of conversation …

*he makes an effort not to cuss to much around me.

courteous/considerate…

;):) :) oh yeah, honey, this guy is DEFINITELY into you, big time.

best of luck on your budding romance!

Trashed, It sounds like you ARE already having a relationship with this guy. Ahhh young love. Enjoy the butterflies and the anticipation. I wish I could find a 35 year old man with all these qualities.