Feeling Isolated

Im kinda confused about my relationship/social life right now and could use other peoples opinions...

Ive been dating my girlfriend for not quite two years. I'm 23 and she's 22. There are a lot of positives to our relationship - we can have a lot of fun, we make each other laugh a lot, and I know she genuinely loves me.

The problem is that we have almost polar opposite viewpoints on certain (what i think are important issues). when she is dating somebody, she devotes everything she has to them. they are number one two and three priority. she sees no need to maintain friendships while dating somebody and wants to be involved in the other persons life as much as possible.

While, this is good because I know that she is loyal and devoted, the problem is that I am more of a social person tahn her. I like to have friends and sometimes do things with them without her. I like doing things by myself sometimes. I have a alot of personal interests and goals.

This is a major source of tension between us. She doesn't really like me doing anything with people without her, but also doesn't like doing things together with other ppl. she basically just likes me and her to be alone when we do things. I've lost touch with a lot of ppl and basically am left with one or two good friends that i keep in contact with. Even when I do things with them (which isnt that often), it sometimes causes tension btw us.

Basically I am beginning to feel isolated. I enjoy doing things with her but like I said I am more of a social person (and I dont mean a party animal or anything).

I love my girlfriend and geniunlly enjoy her company but I feel like I am missing a lot out of life. I am young, we both just graduated college, I feel like I want to have more of an active social life, I dont want to end up regretting that I didnt, years from now.

At this point, I don't know how to even get out there and meet people - even if it didn't cause so much fighting with us.

Any advice?

thanx