Is She Pregnant?

I was dating this girl since May 1st. On May 4th we had sex, no protection and I didn't go in her. She was due to have her period on May 5th. As of today she hasn't had it and no cramps. She says I got her pregnant. I personally thought there was no way, its been way to quick. To my knowledge if a girl misses a period she is at least 3 to 4 weeks already along.

Am I wrong here?

I by no means am an expert in this field...probably need a woman's advice. What I can say is that I had a friend in a similar situation and it sounds like if the dates you provided are accurate that you couldn't be the cause of her being late...of course if she has it this month she may not next month. Personally...I always play it safe...if thats not an option for you I'd recommend other methods besides pulling out. I doubt thats really effective at all.

There's always a chance... she seems to be jumping to conclusions a little fast. 5 days late isn't much.

If I were you I'd be wondering if she was pregnant already, or seeing someone else a couple weeks ago.

this is why people need to use birthcontrol, even if you didn't cum inside of her your precum still contains what is needed to amke a baby.

climbergirl
I was dating this girl since May 1st. On May 4th we had sex, no protection and I didn't go in her. She was due to have her period on May 5th. As of today she hasn't had it and no cramps. She says I got her pregnant. I personally thought there was no way, its been way to quick. To my knowledge if a girl misses a period she is at least 3 to 4 weeks already along.

Am I wrong here?

Highly unlikely she's pregnant......well, by you anyway. Assuming a 30 day cycle, her ovulation time would occur around 4/20. A few days before and a few days after that date would be prime time for her.

Am I wrong here?

yes u r wrong sorry to say that but she won't even know if shes pregnant for sure for up to 3 weeks along thats when a doctor can tell you but just because she missed a period or is late for one does not nessicarily mean she is pregnant she needs to know she could miss or be late for a period if she is under any kind of stress and if she is on birth control or she could spot but if she is pregnant it is likely if she hasn't been with anyone else the baby woulfd be yours good luck