urgent! kissing on first date?

huxley

ive posted recently about an upcoming date with a wonderful woman. in short, we've been talking for quite a while and we definitely have a good chemistry. the first date will be to see Final Destination.

now the query: would it be appropriate to kiss her on the first date? and if it is, when should i plant the kiss, and where on her should i plant it? thanks a lot guys; im flipping out about this.

I think it will depend on you reading the 'vibe' of the date correctly. However, I don't think that you can ever go wrong with an opening for a follow up date & then a kiss on the cheek as you say goodbye. Works for me!

You have good chemistry and your first date which you think is wonderful is going to be treated to a movie.

Man, I think you got some more things to do than worry about giving her a kiss.

I think if you want to kiss someone then, as long as they don't run away in terror, you should. I don't believe in the game of holding back to keep them coming or whatever.

Just go on your date and if you guys really do hit it off and you want to kiss her, then build up to it a little with touching her on her arms and such while talking. This will establish some physical connection and if she is receptive then go ahead in for the kiss. Whatever you do don't worry about it. Relax, have fun and let things flow.

BTW, for a first date a movie is a bad idea. You don't have an opportunity to talk. No point meeting someone and then sit there with your attention on something else for hours.

It depends on the girl and how she's responding to you. If she's more conservative and reserved, don't kiss more than her cheek or she'll be freaked out. If she's more touchy and responsive, you can probably go for her lips, but only lightly, don't plumb her throat! Let her lead the kiss a bit. The tough part: you're going to have to watch and read her body language. Personally, for a first date, I think a kiss on the cheek is a good start. You can work up to the heavy duty fireworks when you're both more comfortable.

ive posted recently about an upcoming date with a wonderful woman. in short, we've been talking for quite a while and we definitely have a good chemistry. the first date will be to see Final Destination.

now the query: would it be appropriate to kiss her on the first date? and if it is, when should i plant the kiss, and where on her should i plant it? thanks a lot guys; im flipping out about this.

Did you meet her online? If so, I'd hold off on the kiss until (and if) you get a second date.

If you've already actually met this girl, then yes, go for a kiss. The proper execution is at the end of the date as you're walking her to the door. Stop before you get all the way to the door, tell her you enjoyed the evening, then give a small peck on the lips, nothing more. And, don't say anything about a second date while you're on the first date. Build a little mystery.

Incidently, it's a little premature to say that you two have chemistry. Talking for quite a while means nothing. Remember, take it slow! Most guys go charging in way too quickly. Relax. Make her laugh. Good luck!