How do I handle this new situation

D-Dan

After two years getting over my ex - I have started dating again, and after a couple of short term "acquaintances" I signed up for an Internet Dating site.

A couple of failed dates lead to getting on very well with a local woman - first on MSN, then phone, and finally a (very dignified) meeting over coffee.

There was obviously mutusal attraction, so I was a little dissappointed when the next day she emailed to say that she wasn't ready for a relationship, good luck etc. etc.

After a few days we re-established contact, and have been out again. Chances are, we are going out again tomorrow.

I know she likes me. Up to now, I haven't laid so much as a finger on her (except a quick goodnight peck on the first date), and we're still getting on well.

I'd hate to fall into the "friend" zone before I find out how the romantic involvement works out.

So how do I play this. At the moment I am being the absolute most perfect gentleman I could be. 41 Years old and wondering when that first Kiss is coming.

I'd like to see how this can work out. Not looking for a quick one nighter. So maximum benefit answers with that in mind would be most welcome, esp. from women with the history to have an insight.