Good friends or more???

Akumasan

Someone help me!

First of all I didn't date much throughout my life. I've only been on about 10 date’s total. I'm a 25 year old male. Ok my story starts off when I'd met this girl, and we decided to exchange emails to get to know one another, since I’d live about an hour from her and I’m busy with work and she’s busy with school..

I'm learning her language, so she wants to help me learn her language, and she wants me to help her with English. When I first met her she had a boyfriend. After talking to her for about a month or so she broke up with him. But during that time before the break up, she'd seemed very interested in me.

She e-mail me constantly, she would tell me some personal things that were going on with her and her boyfriend at the time. Oh yeah! She even wants me to stay at her house in her country when I go. Well, soon after the breakup, I told her that I'm sorry for what happened to her and her boyfriend. She kept telling me that her ex-boyfriend is nice, BUT he hits her and he's very jealous. (jealous about her past.) So I email her explaining one of my past relationships where I ran into the same problems that her and her boyfriend went through, but I’d never hit my girlfriend.

And in any future relationships, I’d never worry about my girlfriend's past again. Soon after she'd seemed interested in going out, so I asked her out, and she said ok. After going out on a few dates, I'd realized that nothings changed, meaning her attitude towards me. The only thing that has changed, was my feelings towards her. I like her because she is very nice and seems concerned about me, and she has goals in life. She also tells me that she likes my goals in life and wants me to help her with some of the experiences that I have (web and graphic design.). We're going on another date in a few days, how should I approach her, or what things should I do or say on the next date? On our past dates I my attitude was nice and I was just being myself.

Making her laugh and making sure that she was ok (because it was cold). I'd appreciate any help. Maybe I shouldn't sit on the computer so much and learn some gather dating tips. =P I’d appreciate any help!!!!

Thanks