Breaking the Ice

Youdontknowme

Youdontknowme

Hey, I'm in highschool and like this girl. I've become pretty good friends with her and drive her home everyday.

I've told her I like her before and I even asked her out but she said she didnt want a b/f at the time. She just broke up with her other b/f then and that was because she didnt want a b/f and he wanted a serious relationship. It's been a while since then though, a few months.

While she knows that I like her and I hang out with her alot and everything, I never really get to the subject of me liking her anymore or about how I want to date her. It just seems wierd that I always keep it on a friendly level and I want to take it further but I find it hard to break the ice back into that subject.

Will somebody help me on tips on how to bring it up without it being wierd or whatever? Thanks!

If she hasn't mentioned it to you, chances are she isn't going to go out with you. You'd know by now if she was "into" you to let you know if something was going to happen.

Hate to tell you this...But, you're just a "friend."

Although enough time has passed that you could tell her how you feel. Be honest and just say that you are interested in her and are wondering what she feels about you. If you two are good enough friends, she'll answer you upfront and honestly. (Ask her to be clear with you. Don't beat around the bush kinda deal...)

Anyway, you also have to decide if you can handle being just friends.

• Author
Youdontknowme

I'd think so except her friends have said that she likes me and one of them referred to her as my girlfriend "I'm with your girlfriend"

But I'm beyond it anyway because today I was telling her about this girl that was trying to hook up with me and how my friends were telling me to tap that ****, and she said I should of...so **** it.