he has a girlfriend and he likes me

ambersmith

i met this guy who was a friend of my friend about 6 months ago and there was positive chemistry between the both of us, he never asked for my number and time past by. i saw him recently along with his current girlfriend at a gathering and again me and him still had that good vibe. i wanted to get myself noticed so i went up to him and asked him about an opinion of the two drinks i was holding. i hope i didn't embarass myself cause his girlfriend tried to steer away attention by spilling a drink so he would turn around.

then afterwards i got a email from him and he asked a silly question and i gave a response with an email. i think he called me about 2 times but didn't leave a message he instead left an email talking whatever nonsense. he hasn't called me about a week since, i know it was him calling me does he think im not interested in him? he also has a girlfriend who me and her share friends with, i'm not fond of her but she's my friends friend. should i call him even if he didnt leave a message. im not so sure what i should do since he already has a girlfriend and what his intentions are. i can tell he likes me from the way he looks at me and his girlfriend at the party was super jealous and blocking me big time!

i hear from my friend who is friends with her that he and his girlfriend don't seem to click well with each other, is he trying to make me his backup plan or does he truly like me?

He has a girlfriend! Please leave him alone. I don't doubt he likes you...for some side ASS. Come on, he is in a relationship and is calling and emailing you on the side? Please don't fall for that.

HeartSprinkles

Don't be a homewrecker! If you do decide to go ahead and wreck this home, just know that what goes around comes around. Karma is a biotch.