Guy at the office I like, already has a girl.

There's this guy at work I am very attracted to. I have a gut feeling he feels the same way about me. We don't act on it or anything. Not much flirting.. just an instinct/vibes. Why aren't we flirting or acting on it?-- he has a girlfriend of about 6 years. Him and I go to lunch whenever we have the same shift. He also is always coming over to my desk and starting convos on his spare time.

She is aware we go to lunch together often and sometimes I sense a distance towards her and I when the three of us are together. It's just a weird situation. Some people at work think we have a thing going on.. but we don't! A new girl that just started in the office who was unaware of his girlfriend at the time, kinda nudged me after we came back from lunch and was like.. "he likes you.. he's always coming over and talking to you." I just laughed it off and replied "oh we're only friends.. he's taken." Another older lady I work with told me the other day.. "he's a nice guy, he would be good for you."

He's not leading me on or anything.. it's not like that. It's just a frustrating situation. I'm friends with a friend of his girlfriend, and she recently confided in her saying she's sick of waiting to get engaged/married already and if he doesn't act on it soon she's leaving him. Am I horrible for wanting this to happen? The only thing that I am worried about is it will take him awhile to get over her, and she's just about the only girl he's ever been serious with.

Aye, I just had to get all that out.

• 3 weeks later...

First of all, you're not a bad person for wanting his girlfriend to break up with him...you're just human. However, I wouldn't advise you to make any overt moves on him. Yes, he may be attracted to you even though he has a girl, but that doesn't mean he doesn't love her or would consider leaving her for you. The only thing you can do is just play it cool.

If he makes it clear that he digs you (and by clear, I mean he's actually says "Hey, I dig you," or something to that effect) then you should still not get involved until he’s minus one serious girlfriend. Besides, if he's willing to cheat on her for you, you can bet he probably do the same to you later.

Anyway, you want to keep everything as platonic as possible since this is a work relationship...you don't want to come on strong and then have things feel awkward between you two later.

HeartSprinkles

He's got a girl...don't be a b**** and ruin things.

Let them be happy and you'll have some good karma coming your way!:bunny: