"I love you"

TurntSloth1

TurntSloth1

Those three words...

But when did you say them? Who said it first? and how long was it from when you started dating to that point?

I feel like I'm getting to that point now myself so I'm just curious

I'm not going to dwell on people's answers here for my own relationship, just a bit of fun and me being nosy! :)

Those three words...

But when did you say them? Who said it first? and how long was it from when you started dating to that point?

I feel like I'm getting to that point now myself so I'm just curious

I'm not going to dwell on people's answers here for my own relationship, just a bit of fun and me being nosy! :)

For me, it was my husband that said it first after our 3rd date. I told him i loved him too of course. When it feels right then just have to do it :):love:

One of my exes said it during sex and then took it back the next day. Yes, just like on The Nanny. Well, it taught me a valuable lesson, that men are sometimes only in love with sex.

I've never said it first. Men tend to love much more quickly than I do. For me it takes time to develop those kinds of feelings towards someone. For men it's quite quick I find.

For me, it was my husband that said it first after our 3rd date. I told him i loved him too of course. When it feels right then just have to do it :):love:

I don't mean to be rude (this is a genuine curiousity) but how can you know after 3 dates? I don't even know men's last names until months in :lmao:

• Like 1