Why are women attracted to drama?

Everytime I treat a girl like bad she keeps coming back. When I'm nice they stay away. When I date multiple women they all seem to ramp up the intensity and come around more. I don't get it. I have a girl now who keeps wanting to date but I won't mess with her any more. But she always texts every couple of weeks saying she misses me.

Friendorfoe

Not all girls want drama. I certainly don’t. I find that guys create drama.

As for going for bad boys or boys that treat women like crap, I’ve been guilty of this but not cos of the drama. I have deep issues from childhood of a dad who tried to legally disown me at 15 and a mum who didn’t show much love. I wanted to be loved by then as they were my parents so I would run to them to try and get their love. Hence my patterns now which thankfully I’m dealing with. So I wouldn’t say all girls think oh let’s have some drama.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator

Maybe certain types of women and men are prone to drama but certainly not all.

• Like 2

OP you have a wrong viewpoint. Not all women are attracted to drama. How old are you and how old are the women you are dating?

Most mature women don't want the hassle. Your post seems to suggest you are confused with it all. Do you know what you really want?

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
  • Like 1

Like attracts like so in a subconscious way you are probably attracted to troubled women as well. Some men like troubled women because they feel they can come in like superman and save them which will blow up in a spectacular fashion because many of them don't want to be saved.

• Like 3
Ruby Slippers

Many women have daddy issues and poor self-esteem due to an epidemic of poor fathering/parenting. It can take a long time to get your mind right. Until you do, you tend to keep recreating the negative dynamics, unintentionally.

Women with good dads generally expect the best treatment from men, and get it.

I've only begun to develop some real confidence and self-worth in my early 40s. My life would have been completely different if I'd had a good dad.

• Like 2

A tip for men is to stay away from women who always bash men and complain that there are no good ones. Usually they tend to go for the very same men they complain about. Go for women who are out there building their lives and enjoying themselves instead of ones who seem to run on bitterness and toxicity.

• Like 2
Kitty Tantrum

My ex-husband liked to blame me for all of the drama in our marriage, just because I was the female and everyone knows that drama is for girls.

My life is blissfully drama-free since I left him. His is just as full of it as ever!

But then I always did say that he was the woman in that marriage.

drama revolves around emotions and feelings. drama is subjective. drama is fun and exciting. drama is all about relationships

these a just a few reasons why girls like drama

• Like 1

Yep, I was scrolling down to write what I see Alphamale has noted ^^^^

Drama = emotions.

A calm, predictable guy does not tend to bring out emotions in men or women around him, so in the amusement park of life the line waiting to get to him will be very short. In fact, most people don't even consider him to be an attraction at the park, they think he's just there to empty the trash cans.

And it would make sense that as women (and men) age, they have had their fun or crazy rides already, thrown up on some of the roller coasters, flew fast down some of the water slides, and now they prefer to stay home and watch other people do the crazy stuff on TV. Same reason less people in their 40's and 50's use ecstasy or meth or get drunk on the regular than people in their teens and 20's.

Of course, after a decade or two of that, a lot of those people get to thinking it might be fun to just take one more spin, and whooopsie doodle, a divorce or an affair....

• Like 1

Like attracts like... most definitely.

Not all women like drama. And I too would ask, why are you treating women badly?

^ What he said in a very funny way.

Plus I'm guessing you're fairly good looking or have something going for you.

enchanted771
Everytime I treat a girl like bad she keeps coming back. When I'm nice they stay away. When I date multiple women they all seem to ramp up the intensity and come around more. I don't get it. I have a girl now who keeps wanting to date but I won't mess with her any more. But she always texts every couple of weeks saying she misses me.
no way...I only wish I could find a nice guy! All I seem to attract is jerks..no pun intended. I am humble and I guess I look like good prey.

There are certain type of people who just want to win. When rejected, they work harder to get the upper hand then drop you and come out the "winner". These women may not even find you attractive or interesting at all, let alone be loving and faithful. They're just people scorned who couldn't swallow a rejection.

no way...I only wish I could find a nice guy! All I seem to attract is jerks..no pun intended. I am humble and I guess I look like good prey.

there is no shortage of 'nice guys' around. they are everywhere, few woman notice or want them. girls not interested in them...

• Like 1
there is no shortage of 'nice guys' around. they are everywhere, few woman notice or want them.

There are nice guys all around, but the rest is not necessarily true.

I have a ‘nice guy’ cooking me dinner right now as I enjoy a glass of wine after a hard day of work... ;)

• Like 1
There are nice guys all around, but the rest is not necessarily true.

I have a ‘nice guy’ cooking me dinner right now as I enjoy a glass of wine after a hard day of work... ;)

Yep , the whole nice guy thing is just more warped bs. As l always say how often you see a chick round here or anywhere tellin how great their A/H bf is or looking for that on a date site, ahhh, not very often.

They're usually getting dumped or divorced.

My suggestion stop dating women with low self esteem that may have came from dysfunctional/broken families. Most women (and men) do not like to be treated badly by their partners. Except for open relationships most women (and men) do not like their partners dating multiples at the same time.

In general people who have low self esteem believe they can't get anyone else (no offense) and so they tolerate/put up with another's bad or disrespectful behaviour towards them. Similarly, people who grew up in broken households can come to believe that such bad/disrespectful behaviour is "normal" and can even be drawn to it.

• Like 1

The question is why do you only get involved with women who like drama? Apparently whatever your type is includes low self esteem, as was noted above.