Would This Be a Dealbreaker?

Ladies what if the guy you are dating has a crush on God to the point where he sexually fantasizes about God? Is that a dealbreaker regardless if you believe in God or not?

Why would it be a dealbreaker? Is it because you would feel like you are in a 3 some sexual relationship?

If this is a dealbreaker then how soon should a guy let a woman know upfront that he has a secret sexual affair on the side with God? To not tell her about this would be misleading her right? We all know lying is worse than any other potential dealbreaker.

By the way I am one of those born again believers who has a secret crush on God.

I would run if I were a woman. This reads like some kind of fundamentalist cult.

todreaminblue
I'm not kidding. I really have a crush on God.

i think this would be a deal breaker for most women....do you feel god is a man.....

• Author
i think this would be a deal breaker for most women....do you feel god is a man.....

I see God as both a female deity and male deity since God is Spirit and Spirit has no gender.

todreaminblue
I see God as both a female deity and male deity since God is Spirit and Spirit has no gender.

ok well a lot of people see god as a male.....so maybe find a woman (or a man if you like both male and female)..... who has similar beliefs to you....in a way...honestly i see this as really disrespectful to god.....visualising god as a sexual object.....deb....

• Author

If God exists then wasn't it Her idea to create sex? Anyway I qant a relationship with the creator. I don't need the church's approval or formula on how that relationship should be.

But I realize not everyone believes in the supernatural so it comes as no surprise that most people won't believe it if God made love to me every night in my bedroom. Nobody has to believe in anyone's experience but they can't take it away from them either.

Yeah I need to find a woman who is open to these experiences.

emeraldgreen

God was on the forum last week. We told Him to leave you because He can do better.

• Author

Good luck with that. It's a good thing you nor I are God. The Lord's ways are higher than human ways. I know you were being facetious but I can visualize how seriously that can happen where folks like you would try to tell God to give up on somebody. I can't help it if Her grace offends you.

major_merrick

I've never heard of this, although I've heard of some girls who say things like "Jesus is my boyfriend." To me, it sounds like a sad way of rationalizing your singleness. I'm part of a religious community that some would label a "cult" and this is way out there. I get that there's a whole husband-wife kind of picture in the Bible about how people relate to God, but it isn't supposed to be taken literally.

And...for curiosity's sake....how does a person have sex with God? I mean, really? Last time I checked, God hasn't physically showed up on the earth for a couple of thousand years. That makes the sex part kind of difficult, I'd imagine.

• Like 1