Should I accept his offer?

Fleiss

Hi..36 yo male here. I chatted with this man online last night, whose town I'm visiting on the weekend. Given that I can't host in my hotel, he offered to pay for a room/place elsewhere (for an hour or two), so we could have fun together. I like him, but should I accept his offer?

(I feel a bit embarrassed, as this is the first time I have had such a suggestion/offer.)

Thanks..

It's entirely up to you & whether you feel safe.

Putting the ONS morality aside because that is a personal choice, how sure are you that this is legit & he's not going to mug you? If you are OK there & you are DTF, pack the appropriate safety equipment (condoms) & have fun.

• Like 1

Doesn't sound very safe to me. I'd probably suggest meeting in a bar and if you have a good gut feeling about this guy and are down for a ONS, he could still take you to his place or a motel or whatever. Good luck ;)

• Like 1
  • Author
Doesn't sound very safe to me. I'd probably suggest meeting in a bar and if you have a good gut feeling about this guy and are down for a ONS, he could still take you to his place or a motel or whatever. Good luck ;)

Sure, meeting first in a public place, and then taking it from there..

• Like 1
wow how did he make this offer without coming across as a creep?!

My gay good friend gets such offers regularly ;-)

• Like 1
  • Author

Why should one be necessarily a creep in bringing this up? What is the connection between the two?_:confused:

• Author

Why should one be necessarily a creep in bringing this up? What is the connection between the two?_:confused:

Most women would be affronted if a man was this blunt to them. To us women, such an offer reads a creepy in the mainstream.

I suspect fred123 missed the part about you being a gay man. He may have been wondering how he could ask a woman this Q & get the positive response you seem to be giving the guy who made you the offer.

• Like 1

I'd say just be safe and make sure someone knows that you're meeting this guy--perhaps have them text you midway through your evening to see if you're cool.

• Like 2

Let your friend know where you are at, maybe take a quick photo of the guy.....just in case something goes bad. I know it's common, but there are predators out there. I guess I worry for people's safety because I watch a lot of crime documentaries. Men fall victim too, just like women. Bruce McArthur lured men on line, and dismembered them, stuffed them in planters where he worked.

• Like 1