3 different girls 3 times ghosted

depcharger

I feel as if a higher power is telling me something

i have been ghosted by 3 girls recently

Girl 1

we met online, interacted for 1 week, went on an amazing 6 hour first date following week

After rescheduling our 2nd date from a saturday to sunday due to a personal matter which i explained I was accused of cheating on her and she basically just stopped talking to me.

Girl 2

we liked and commented on each others Instagrams. She seemed cool so i sent her a DM

after Dm'ing for 2 hours I asked for her number ( since we are in the same city) She said "no phone number."

Every subsequent message to her was read but not replied. I finally asked her on DM what was going on and she just unfollowed me

Girl 3

today A girl i matched on tinder, and subsequently followed in instagram because she said " Hey i'm way more active if you follow me on insta)

I have liked and spoaradically commented on her pictures over past 3-4 months as she never replied to my Dm's

Today

I commented that "her amazing new picture deserved 1000 likes".

She blocked me about 20 minutes after

Case of choosing the wrong types of women? Or Should I just focus on myself for a while?

Don't go for ones that ask you to follow them on social media. These girls are looking for attention..not worth your time. Don't want to be no orbiter. Don't give them what they want.. attention and compliments. Be kool and aloof. Chat with them, but don't be eager to please. Let them hit you up for conversation. If they seem interested, tell them they should come and chill with you. have a plan ready. If you don't get a yes right away, block/delete. Know your worth, don't let them waste your time. If they give chase, make them wait, then respond, but don't be so chatty....let then earn it if they are for real.

• Like 5

You sounds like your are over investing and almost needy

Don’t compliment too much, I mean amazing pic ?

And like the other poster said don’t follow those Instagrami ransom wanna bees !

• Like 2

While I think most people on Instagram love the attention, I also think they don't always like when it gets too personal, at least women. I wouldn't ever consider just going on there and saying how attractive someone is. To me, it seems kind of beggy and on top of that, makes them wonder what you're doing with their photo.

• Like 2
Versacehottie

For girls 2 & 3, i think you are imagining that they are more relationship worthy than they are. A relationship via the way you described on social media is a long shot at best, especially with the lack of traction you described--ie i think they had no intention OF dating you; it was just flirty comments and maybe not even that on social media. Not saying never just that it's more unlikely than other ways of meeting people, trying to date people (real life, dating apps are more direct and tangible ways).

For girl 1, i think you were probably a little cavalier in changing the date, that doesn't usually go over too well with people that have such little history together.

• Like 2

Girl 1: many people have become cynical and are fine tuned to time wasters. Someone who can't make a date can be viewed as a potential time waster and nexted.

Girls 2 and 3: they were never interested in dating you, so they didn't actually ghost.

• Like 2

Girl 2&3 especially 3 obviously just want insta followers and I cant believe you didnt see that.

Yep you pick the wrong women.

• Like 3

Girl1 is a bit crazy, you'll find a lot of that online.

Girls 2 & 3.. girls who refer you to their instagram are mostly interested in gathering more followers, and have the attention span of a goldfish. Waste of your time.

So yes, bad choices.

• Like 2

These situations were all very early on in getting to know someone, so I wouldn't call them ghosting - just not bothering to get beyond the initial meeting stage. That seems to be fairly common for online connections.

I would just take them all as a clear sign they weren't a good match and keep looking. You (and all of us) are going to have a lot more initial connections that go no where than ones that have any real meaning. Don't take it to heart.

• Like 1
  • Author
Don't go for ones that ask you to follow them on social media. These girls are looking for attention..not worth your time. Don't want to be no orbiter. Don't give them what they want.. attention and compliments. Be kool and aloof. Chat with them, but don't be eager to please. Let them hit you up for conversation. If they seem interested, tell them they should come and chill with you. have a plan ready. If you don't get a yes right away, block/delete. Know your worth, don't let them waste your time. If they give chase, make them wait, then respond, but don't be so chatty....let then earn it if they are for real.

Thanks to everyone who responded thank you for the reality checks

• Like 1

i wouldn't take the girls on instagram to serious same goes for tinder most are only on there to gain more followers i am not sure why you invested so much time commenting and liking her photos plus dms without any response if i was in your shoes i wouldn't even bother going to those lengths.

just try once don't keep messaging or follow them if they dont show any sign of interest i would just end up unfollowing them and forget them most that say they don't talk on tinder but do on insta is a lie.

i follow alot models cause i like seeing there pictures and follow people i actually know but for the ones im looking to interact with if they dont reply or show any sign of interest i just unfollow them cause i dont want to be reminded of someone who doesn't even talk to you when you are trying to talk to them cause you are interested in potentially dating.

• Like 1

Saturday night is like Friday night, a prime dating night.

By "demoting" her from Saturday to Sunday, she thought you were likely seeing someone hotter and better on the Saturday...

She didn't want to play that game.

• Like 3
TheFinalWord

Age range of these women?

If they're in their 20s (sounds like it), then good luck.

I don't even count them as anything reliable. The more you don't try, the more they'll like you. Just look at it as if you were around them in real life and they matched with you on Tinder, you could probably have a shot. But girls obsessed with IG and their likes are flaky beyond compare. Don't take it personally. :bunny:

• Like 2