College girls here or in their 20's, do you think I did the right thing telling her?

Tazalo

My gf is a college sophomore and we've been together a few months ok? She's 5'5, like around 160, thick. I've always been the player type, and was when we met. When I first saw her, I actually tried the same act on her. She had on black leggings and I just tried to play it off on her, by ignoring looking down at her booty/legs, so she wouldn't notice-and so my jaw wouldn't drop.

It didn't work on her though. I can't! My eyes dropped right to those 2 places and my whole mouth fell HARD, ugh! Thing is, so did my ego...my act. I hated it. I even tried to recover by looking up to play it off, but when I looked up at her face, she had resting bit** face...and I just couldn't break through it. Well last week I finally admitted to her how I was when we met, what I tried on her that first day, what the result was and what got me so easily...also how I felt at that moment.

Since then though, she's worn different black leggings like 4 out of 7 days and keeps that resting b face around me a lot. It's frustrating! It's like she's making me pay for having been that way, ugggh:mad:! Should I have even told her that at all? Did I do the right thing?

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Paragraphs

I re-read you post several times & don't understand what you are asking.

I think you said that you used to be a player & you tried that game with your current GF but it didn't work. You confessed to being attracted to her legs in black leggings which you thought were sexy. You also disclosed that you think she has a mean look about her.

In short you insulted her & now because you have disclosed that you used to be a player she is wondering if you are going to cheat on her or dump her.

You can fix this but let's just day Valentine's Day at your house is going to be very expensive.

• Like 1
  • Author

Yeah, smh. I know. She just replied with "hmm" and sorta smirked when I told her. It's like now she knows that her being like that on that first day...that's what took my act down,and the only kind of girl that has, and so now she's looking like that more often. I didn't want to admit it...but I dunno. I just thought it was right at the time.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Redact quote of prior post

Yeah, I had to reread this several times to get an understanding. Basically you're a player and you tried to play it off cool when you first met your GF. She's thick and has a nice booty/legs and you couldn't stop staring at it. So your plan to look cool and ignore her sexy features fell through.

Then you decided to tell her exactly what happened and now she's wearing those sexy black leggings to taunt you. She even gives you the same "resting bitch face" she gave you when you guys first met lol.

She might just be playing around and trying to tease you a little. It seems to me that you're complimenting her when you told her the truth. I mean.. her booty/legs made your jaw drop! I don't think it's wrong to tell her at all.

• Author
Yeah, I had to reread this several times to get an understanding. Basically you're a player and you tried to play it off cool when you first met your GF. She's thick and has a nice booty/legs and you couldn't stop staring at it. So your plan to look cool and ignore her sexy features fell through.

Then you decided to tell her exactly what happened and now she's wearing those sexy black leggings to taunt you. She even gives you the same "resting bitch face" she gave you when you guys first met lol.

She might just be playing around and trying to tease you a little. It seems to me that you're complimenting her when you told her the truth. I mean.. her booty/legs made your jaw drop! I don't think it's wrong to tell her at all.

Okay. Thanks. It's just that it squashed my ego bad. If always been able to play it off before, but against her like that, it didn't work.?And I'd laughed at guys who ended up like that before, and now I'm 1 of em..

How old are you? Dude grow up man and learn how to talk, no one has a clue what you’re talking about. The player thing was an act as you said and eventually you’re going to mess up and fall into your real self because it’s impossibke to keep an act going for so long. Eventually everyone cracks. That’s why it’s dumb to do that. If you’re not naturally smooth with women then don’t fake it. Grow up.

• Like 1

I guess now you know you need to figure out how not to be so obvious that you destroy your chances with someone who's over that played out act.

Wear sunglasses if you can't control your eyes.