Girl that ghosted me came back 2 weeks later??

Juggernut23

Hey guys. Im back cause people here give great advice on confusing a** female behaviour that I dont get. The same girl I posted about 2 weeks ago has “re-swiped” my profile on tinder.

(Original post: https://www.loveshack.org/forums/romantic/dating/671641-am-i-petty-am-i-right-need-outsider)

For those of u that don’t know, just means she liked my profile again. Same pics, same name, my profile hasnt changed. This was a couple days ago and I haven’t re-liked her back. I wasn’t planning on it either because this behaviour annoys me. She’s older than me, yet acting like a child..instead of having the decency to tell me she’s not interested, she just stopped replying. And let’s say she re-gained interest for whatever reason..instead of shooting a text or call to hang out again, she decides to like my profile again when she came across it. It’s just annoying and I don’t feel like entertaining her. Just posting to get an outsider perspective again..have you guys done something like this before? Can someone explain this behaviour? If she lost interest why would she try to get my attention again?

People are idiots. She’s looking for an ego boost that you’re still gonna stick around and remain interested in her when she wants you to be. Ignore her and move on to someone who has the decency to not ghost.

I just read your other post, that was petty from the start both of you ignored each other and punishing each other for not replying. Still my advice remains the same forget her.

• Like 1
Just posting to get an outsider perspective again..have you guys done something like this before? Can someone explain this behaviour? If she lost interest why would she try to get my attention again?

Yes. It is fairly normal behavor. We call it "A woman changing her mind".

But, you come across as butt hurt and vengeful about it.

She didn't ghost your for 2 weeks. I go longer than that with family.

She is on Tinder,...she probably had a date with someone else the last two weeks and isn't stupid enough to be texting you while on a date with him (or them).

Again,...She is on Tinder,...she has guys waiting in line,..."take a number" and get over it, or get off Tinder. [..."Now Serving #47"]

I read your original post, she did say she moved slow. She wants to date, see what’s out there. I get personally annoyed by the initial text convo that happens right after meeting someone. When I was a cop myself, I especially found it hard to keep texting or make the person understand that it took me literraly 2 days to respond because of some sh*thead I was after. I liked texts that were to the point...”Dinner, Wed, 7:00pm?” Sets you apart from everyone else. But you seemed to have burned the bridge with this girl. Best to keep moving on.

Women on Tinder tend to have a never exhausting list of guys to choose from. I imagine it's easy to mix people up, and forget who they've swiped on or talked to. I'm guessing this is the case here. Even if it's not, she isn't giving you much reason to focus your attention on her. Save your time and effort for someone who doesn't leave you guessing what's going on.

maybe it was an accidental swipe? One time I butt-dialed my ex. He called me back, was awkward. Another time I accidentally "liked" a guy and he wrote me: "you like me!!"

Welcome to the wonderful (oh yeah, and sick) world of dating as we know it in 2018. Sadly this type of BS isn't too uncommon. Truth is she never "Came back" officially. She swiped right on you. Could realistically have been an accident. But let's just say it wasn't. You don't do ANYTHING. Unless she reaches out and offers one of the deepest most sincere apologies/reasoning behind her cruel act, you don't do a thing, and even then, you're probably better off never communicating with her again. Ghosting to me is unacceptable and is the lowest form of maturity, at least after a couple of dates.

Knowing this girl, if you did swipe right and started chatting again she'd prob fade away again after she got her fix of attention. I know you kinda dig her still and have had some thoughts, but trust me with certainty when I tell you to move on.

Yes, this has happened to me before!

I met a girl and gave her my number and the messages escalated quickly. However she was never really available and it took me a while to work out she was just in for the attention.

It takes time to know someone and through the months I got to know this girl I realised the messages she sent were always all about here. She was also never available for dates and make excuses she worked as a chef. I knew she worked long hours but through time I worked out she was always available when it suited her and never when I wanted to take her out.

You`ll learn how she works the more you speak or interact with her. You`ll find out if she`s just looking for attention. A lot of girls have "back pocket" boyfriends. They just message someone to interact with to keep them out of their boredom. When they go silent its obvious shes getting attention from someone else.

Find someone who actually wants to spend time with you. Agrees to dates and messages you with consistency.

Her behaviour isn't unusual for any woman or man who wants attention. Everyone wants a bit of attention but you have to ask yourself. Is the attention there just for her?