LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating

Girl from far away

Dating Dating, courting, or going steady? Things not working out the way you had hoped? Stand up on your soap box and let us know what's going on!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 8th December 2018, 2:58 PM   #1

Girl from far away

So long story short. Met a girl spent two amazing days together but no she's gone home. She lives half a world away. So we are planning to meet in March. I'm going to her for a week. It's so far away. How do I keep her interested and not forget me? She really down for it and it was her idea. I just can't wait it's stressful. We are currently video calling and texting a bit. I don't want to over do it. Any suggestions? What you guys think?
Niall9318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2018, 3:05 PM   #2
Established Member

keep the texts interesting and video call most days...

If she is interested then she will still wanna text/video call you etc

How dod you 2 meet?
GTR King is offline   Reply With Quote