Better to be alone or date and find someone?

Aliya3

i have seen many comments on dating.someone says it is good and someone is bad.But most people see it with a bad eye! But i want to say what is bad looking at dating.it helps to overcome the loneliness of human brings.:rolleyes:

Do you mean online dating or just regular dating IRL? Good and bad with both TBH, if you are up to doing the dating scene either one, why not..you will meet new people, some good, some bad, have new experiences again, some good some bad, both I guess practice makes perfect, right.

Dating is fun but it can be challenging. Sometimes you have to sift through bad people to get to the gems. It helps to have strong sense of self & good boundaries. If you know what you won't tolerate it you have to be strong enough to walk away when someone violates your trust -- lies to you, ignores you, cheats etc.

Dating for sure. I might go a few on this here and there without dating if I’m caught up in other things or feel like I need to step back from it. But I couldn’t go too long without it. I need someone to share stuff with. I love the excitement of dating and meeting new people.

When dating started to suck bad, I took a break for about a year or so. I found the harder you look the worst it is....better off just to let them find you.

I think we need more context here.

Dating is bad when you're unhappy in your life and trying to fill a void with someone else / not over your ex, etc.

Dating is good when ready for it.