Is she going off the idea or just mad

confused83

Been dating someone a while everythings great but lately when we are apart we dont talk.

At first id get the usual text or phone call during the day seeing how I've been or a quick text if we see something that one another would like. Well now my texts will either be ignored completely or at best i get a 1 word reply.

Every conversation just gets shut down and if i turn the clock back a month she would reply interested but now its nothing. For example, i was with her tuesday evening, everything was amazing in person but we had our 1st ever argument, not a big 1 (or I thought it wasnt big), and we made up that same night... but now ive heard nothing since. I text her on my dinner as id called at a place we went to for our 1st date and the text said 'guess where i am, i really loved that night' then sent her a photo of the place... she never replied. Then yesterday as its been a few days i text her again to say 'i hope youre having a nice day off, thinking of you' as knew she was off... she replied 'yh thankyou you to' which kind of made no sense to what id sent and again was a conversation ender.

I dont want to pester her and know sometimes the best thing to do is give people space but im also feeling a little anxious that i dont have a clue if or when im ever going to hear from her again. Im in 2 minds of either asking if shes ok but then look like im pestering her, or distance myself too and see if shes actually bothered enough to come to me. Im also a little too old for games so the whole thing is not nice for me as I'm the type who will make up and move on. Tuesday when we made up all seemed fine, she even made me breakfast, and said at the breakfast table how much she likes me... im confused.

Edited by confused83

What happen to you too? What has changed since? Sound like she's not interested in at all.

When they type OK to something you said. Hey you miss me? They give one short answer Same.

Sounds like brief one liners to me. But stop texting her let her text you. If she doesn't text you in 3 weeks move on to someone who's more interested in you. This one not. Texting change they're got someone else or they just don't want to be bothered with you.

Going by what you say and presuming there's nothing else been happening i would say just text her that any connection between the 2 of you is over. Make it short, as that's the way she likes to communicate. 'Nt working. Mving on. Gdbye.'

When a woman gives one cold response, don't fish for a warmer one, it'll never happen. Don't try and communicate about it, she'll see you as weak and get abusive. Always best to call it a day.

I'm a self confessed ex nice guy, and would have done what you've just done in your position. A lot of us are going to tell you the same, just call it a day.

If you are a little too old for games, then find someone who doesn't play them. Stay with her and all you are going to do is yo-yo between "I think things are OK now" to "She's gone cold, what do I do now?".

Psychologists say, stay away from people who have hot/cold personalities. You can't change their behavior by the way you interact with them. You are just going to drive yourself cray cray needlessly. get out now.

ExpatInItaly

What was your argument about? How long have you been dating?

I'm afraid to say that if this distance was happening even before the argument, she is probably losing interest. The fight might have been the straw that broke the camel's back, even if she hasn't yet come out and said it.

I would stop with the texting, and give it a few days. See if she takes any initiative. If she doesn't, I would simply call her (not text) and ask what's up. Don't be confrontational, but give her the floor to be honest and let you know if this is over for her.